FI

4.7
Based on 2,879 Ratings
2,404
Posted on Oct 16, 2022
Not effective for COVID, effective for flu

When it comes to covid, this has zero to no effect. My kid and husband started with minor symptoms. Gave this, but symptoms still worsened. My husband developed high fever, and my kid’s cough became worse. BUT! This does work for the normal flu. We take this (3 per day) and symptoms improve in 1-2 days. My kids love the taste, they call it “sugar medicine.” So I’m still giving this a high review.

65700ff0-2472-4b8e-a92e-f0e812a10bde
e9020637-f801-4f09-be58-735495c34ed6
10fc0f5c-bfae-4732-9719-132d3f7d7db1
fcaed4b2-9922-42c7-900d-05e83a80aa43
43a756d2-5176-4ccf-8e4f-a2ac9853789f
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
4,069

this is my all in 1 flu killing supplement, I can still recall when I got headache, body ache, fever and fatigue all at the same time, and yet this tablet manage to ease all of them. well what can I say the quality speaks for itself, I Highly recommend this product!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I started my kids (8 & 10 years old) on this at the very first sign of flu symptoms. Knocked it out within 24 hours—complete relief!!! We’d much rather give our kids (& take ourselves) anything on the more natural ingredient side of remedies, so this was perfect! The quality is first rate!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I suffer from migraines. About a decade ago I found a prescription medicine that relieves my migraines, but over the years it has lost its effectiveness. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. One of those times it did not work came one July day last summer as I was flying from Hawaii to California. The woman sitting in the next seat took pity on me and insisted that I try one of these. I was extremely skeptical, but 20 minutes after I took this homeopathic medicine that science says should not work, a miracle happened and my migraine lifted. Now I take one of these tubes right after I take a migraine pill, and the combination continues to bat a thousand. It really is a miracle!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Love the little blue Boiron tubes and that prompted me to try this Oscillococcinum. I keep it on hand should something try to come on like a cold or flu. I take it right away as soon as any symptoms appear and it has helped alleviate the misery these things bring on, fending off sickness.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This was my first experience with Oscillococcinum. After three days of not getting relief from other well-known brands of flu/cold medicine, I tried this. The unique ingredients intrigued me to do some research. The vast majority of customer reviews is what made me make my original purchase. Now I can honestly add my review. After taking three vials per day for two days (6 vials total), my breathing and congestion eased significantly and I was able to get through my flu symptoms. I recently purchased a larger box to have on hand.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

We've been using this remedy for more than 10 years for the whole family and if used at the FIRST symptoms, it really stops the flu/cold in its tracks or greatly eases the symptoms. Along with thyme tea and lots of vitamin C this is a winning combination to stay healthy all winter! Tastes sweet, which is great for kids.

StazFoods
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I was skeptical ordering this product due to the mixed published efficacy studies. However, I have used it a few times at the onset of a cold and I can say it really does make a difference. Of course it could be placebo effect but I do think it reduces the duration of severe symptoms and although the price is quite steep, if you can feel better faster it really is great! The ingredients are all homeopathic so this won’t be a fever reducing decongestant but if you believe in homeopathy give this a try! The package is big so lasts a bit but another reviewer did mention to take it every two hours after onset of symptoms and that seems to have made a different!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This is my go-to for the flu or anything like the flu and Covid. I appreciate homeopathy and know it doesn't work the same for everybody all the time. But it certainly works enough for us to use it. That's reassuring and a welcome break from conventional medicines.