FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 4, 2022
מצוין!

My whole famile like the product very much!!! Great, tasteful breakfast for everyone. It's not very sweet, enough for morning:) High quality product, very tasteful. May be some advice for the company - I think it will be nice to add more dried fruits. I can recommend the product for everyone who needs to get quick energy in the mourning.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

These are a little pricier than your average granola and yet I can't find something I like as much. It's great to add texture and fiber to the morning yogurt (add it to skyr and whoa... flavortown). It's got a sensible amount of servings in the bag if you're good at rationing it out, but it tastes so good you might not be able to.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Yummy!! This is so good! Quality, ingredients, size, packaging and taste is great! I use in the morning and add it in my yogurt for breakfast. I will recommend to friends and family as it is so tasty and clean. Wish there was more servings! But overall good product can’t wait for more!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This tastes delicious and is a nice size. I use it as a breakfast cereal and as a topping for granola. But I do not eat it every day because it seems a bit high in sugar.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Start the day than with a bowl of our whole grain granola and great benefits quality ingredients taste. It is package size in case of travel. You can have as many serving and add more fruit is you want. It has many use like for recipes.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I love Bob's Red Mill granolas. I think I have bought nearly all of them now. This is another great one. I enjoyed eating it. Recently I have been mixing this with Bob's tropical muesli. I like it a lot. Excellent quality and even better taste.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Low in fat and high in flavor, this is my favorite granola. I add it to homemade soy yogurt or eat it with plant-based milk and raisins. So delicious I have it on auto-delivery.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

everything from Bob's Red Mill has quality ingredients, good taste, size package, use, benefits, and composition. i dont really like the granola that this brand sells. i think their other products are better. it's good, but not for me. and maybe it's too sweet for some people.

Posted on May 30, 2021

I thought I'd give this granola a try, tired of the same limited choices I have overseas. The flavor is good and the apple and blueberry are not overpowering or overly artificial flavors. I immediately noticed it was less (at least to my palate) sweeter than many traditional store-bought granola brands in the US. Fine for me. A bowl of this with milk will make a nice start to the next few mornings.