FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
AWESOME

LOVE this product. These Sress B-complex gives me the energy for all day long. When I feel a little cold coming on i start taking these for at leasst 5 days and I don't catch a cold, very effective and the potency is strong also really kicks up the metabolism.

I have been using this product for several years. I tried a lesser expensive brand. Even though it listed the same amount of ingredients, it did not work. So this is my go to. Use it every day. It has worked so well for me, that all of my co-workers are using it too. No more after lunch / afternoon sleepiness.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This seems to help me with energy and keeping my metabolism stable during the day. I don’t get the jitters from it like some other similar supplements so the potency is right for me. I think it’s a high quality supplement with good and balanced ingredients. There’s no after taste and I think it helps my nervous system and stress levels.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Delivered in a neat packaging. Taking this for about a month plus. Is effective in boosting my immunity and up my energy level everyday. Is gentle to the stomach. Ingredients wise is good for me as I am a vegetarian. The size and the quality of the capsule is easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

size is economical. price is good. i think it helped in relieving my body/joint pains. it doesn't have a bitter taste or anything. i take it once or twice a day.

c007f018-162d-4b9f-9867-046b454917ef
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This is a great supplement, in the past the b-complex I took would stay with my all day,not in a good way, this brand does the job without reminding me of the b vitamins churning through my body:) great supplement, I'm calmer, with noticeable more energy.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

My family has used Bluebonnet supplements for years. I got this one in particular for the combination of B vitamins since they are so important and often need to be supplemented in our diets. I'd recommend it!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This product is mild but effective. It calms me and I can really tell that I have more energy taking it. I used to take Twinlab Stress but I like this better - very effective!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

My husband uses these daily. He is less cranky for sure when he takes these vitamins. If you want to cut down on feeling anxious, I recommend taking these.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022