FI

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
1,935

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good quality vitamins. I chose it cause the ingredients are naturally sourced not synthetic. All 3 of my children age 4,5,6 love the taste. Doesn’t happen often in our family 🤗. Use it every day. Size is good - great value for the money I think. Packaging is made carefully. Came all well packed. Serving size is easy to give to kids, very convenient.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I am happy with these multivitamins for my kids. The taste is easy for them to take. Only my son who has sensitivities doesn't like the grape flavor, but he can still get it down. With these clean ingredients, I know my kids benefit from this supplement. I do however wish I could more easily a multivitamin for kids where the serving size is just one tablet instead of two.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

So pleased to find a whole foods multi vitamin for my kids that is not full of sugar, and still tastes yummy enough for my kids to take happily.

Posted on May 14, 2022

One of the best products on the market! High-quality ingredients. Tastes delicious & easy to chew. A great value! I will buy over and over again.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

What a great quality vitamin and my kids love the flavor! Bluebonnet has the best quality vitamins out there for kids and adults alike!! I will be purchasing more of their chewable vitamins to keep my kids protected against winter illnesses.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Has a very good variety of essential vitamins and minerals. Nice animal figures. Tasty, & and top of all - gives energy for bad eaters, kids and teens. Another important pro - it's kosher.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
6,206

Super.It came quickly, well packaged, it came not broken, everything is whole. I will still buy.

Posted on May 8, 2021

My kids like these vitamins, and I like that they're higher quality than the old store-brand gummy vitamins I used to give them - and also aren't basically candy. There are, I'm sure, even better vitamins out there, but these hit the sweet spot, being a giant improvement, without being a giant leap in price over our prior vitamins.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The product is excellent, with a good composition. Matches the description. I advise you to buy!!! 👌