FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great quality, I pierce the capsules because I prefer not to take gelatine. I find the ingredients are premium quality with this brand. I take it for hormonal balance and I find it beneficial for hair health too. It doesn’t really taste like anything once removed from the capsule.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

My eye doctor said to take flax seed oil for dry eye. Since I have a shellfish allergy I always buy BlueBonnet capsules because they are shellfish free. I think their quality and packaging is perfect.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This product has been great so far! I love it. The price is great too for the amount you get and only have to take it once a day.

Posted on May 31, 2022

It works wonderfully for me! It helps alíviate my inflammation,. Does not contain ingredients that are not good for anyone. It ha replace a prescription medication that I used to take.

Posted on May 28, 2022

The quality of this product is excellent. The ingredients are working their magic. The benefits of using this product are incredible. I can see the improvement on me by using this product. You can esely intruduce this supplement in you diet

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I take this for Cholesterol it has made my numbers lower.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Great flaxseed supplement easy to swallow great price for the amount of softgels

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Easy to swallow,don’t smell fish , great quality, good ingredients. Use myself and give to my 10 yo child. Huge package!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Have been ordering again and again since my first bottle. : )

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Rich source of omega 3-6-9, makes my hair look smooth and shiny. Very good quality, I also like the glass package.