FI
Based on 1,449 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,449 Ratings
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Benton was advised by a friend, I am happy that I found this brand. Korea - rules! The volume is good, the consistency, the smell is cool. I haven't tasted it Suitable for sensitive skin moisturizing I recommend it to everyone. Use 2 times a day, the composition is good

f944554a-7a35-4a97-862e-f154b4a23ecd
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have been using Benton Snail and Bee line products for years. My skin really likes this serum, it absorb fast, leave no sticky feeling. This time I have noticed visible improvememnt of my rosacea after few weeks with this serum. I highly recommend it for all types of skin.

a91cf805-490b-4776-a2ed-0b8eece34203
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I just finished my first bottle and I would repurchase this product again. It really helped me with regulating my skin oil and also my skin barrier benefited from it. I used it daily and it lasted me pretty long time, so the size is great. There is really no scent so if you have a sensitive skin I can say it is pretty gentle.

092dfa20-4dbf-49b4-9c4a-8962dbb22b94
bbf48b33-2f27-4826-b9a4-abe3384be9ee
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

at first i didn't expect much from this serum but when i gave it a try i was surprised it gives a nice glow to the skin it makes it look more healthy and moisturised and it helps with scaring and pimples since it has tea tree propolis and snail mucin please like if my review was helpful

4de191a1-f859-48c7-97dc-287c28313591
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

for those who wanted to look younger than your age with sensitive skin this one is very gentle and the composition is skin friendly than will benefit your skin in the long run. so far i don't have issue with the product i used it day and night. very good quality.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very hydrating serum with a cooling sensation upon application probably due to the tea tree water. The snail content feels more concentrated than the Snail bee essence from the same brand. The texture is slightly viscous but it leaves no greasy feeling. I wish the dropper reach the bottom of the bottle it's hard to get the last bit out.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My oily and acne prone skin really likes this serum. It is very hydrating and soothing with a cooling sensation upon application. It does not do miracle to my skin but it helps with healing skin barrier and leaves my skin supple. The texture is slightly viscous but it leaves no greasy feeling on skin and plays well under makeup. Only con is the dropping doesn't reach the bottom and it is hard to get the last bit out of the bottle.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love everything by Benton cosmetics. Always a high quality composition, suitable even for the sensitive skin type, free of any unnecessary chemicals. This serum is such an anti age booster! at the top of the ingredients list are the key ingredients, which are snail mucin and the bee venom. Super hydrating and it neutralises fine lines in a sec. The formula is not too thick and not to runny. It's just perfect! No perfumes, no scent, suitable for everyone. Gentle and does not cause any discomfort. You will not regret buying this!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

It is soothing and nourishing serum. The consistency is a bit lightweight/watery. Once it soaks into the skin, it basically leaves no residue. Great choice for oily skin or for use in very hot and humid environment. My skin is on the dry side so to feel some difference I need to use 2 doses, every morning and night. Anyways it goes well with my active ingredients in my skincare, so I do enjoy using it. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

a48539f4-c523-4380-be74-180f226cb6b1
6a9b4930-3d22-45b8-8804-c7a004592afc
f4683cc0-2dac-442a-86c0-2ae0cf282370
9c5aecdc-1483-4a8a-bf03-bb9057f6cfaa
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now and I am pretty happy with it! My skin is sensitive, reactive and dry type so I was a but worried about how irritating this serum would be but I haven’t experienced any tightness, redness or discomfort, on the contrary it feels very light and nourishing.