FI
Based on 1,193 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,193 Ratings
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love this lotion! I've been looking for years for a non-greasy lotion. Dries within a minute and I can use my phone or computer soon after. I haven't tried it, but I like their suggestion of adding your own essential oil to get the fragrance you want. As it is it has a mild alcohol/"mulled wine" smell, which goes away after rubbing in.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I like every BWC product that I've tried and use. This lotion is fragrance-free without having a weird scent that some fragrance-free brands have. The quality of the composition is great, with a thick and creamy texture. But it absorbs and moisturizes well. I like to use it on my legs and arms, which tend to get extra dry and sensitive during the cold winter season.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Favorite lotion for skin hydration and moisturization because it contains aloe vera and glycerin It does have the scent of the fragrance-free lotion, however it fades as it is absorbed into the skin. The moisturizer lasts all day on my skin after intel I wash it, the quantity and size of the bottle will last at least two months.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I won't say this product is completely without scent; there is a distinct flowery smell but it's definitely from the ingredients, it's not artificial. I bought this for my mom to use due to my MCS and it doesn't irritate my issues too badly. I can't definitely tell how well this lotion moisturizes compared to other brands I've tried. Definitely give it a shot.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is great lotion. It absorbs well, doesn't leave a greasy feel behind, and doesn't have an unpleasant smell the way some fragrance-free lotions and creams do. It hydrates well. Only downside is that it does kind of rehydrate when you get your hands wet, and it's a bit difficult to wash off (an issue especially in these times where good hand hygiene is so important). Even so, I expect it to be a staple in my home. I have been looking for a long time for a fragrance free lotion that is nongreasy and actually moisturizing. Very pleased that I gave this one a try! Price is great, too.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Tried several more natural lotions before this that still felt dry after, oily, etc. But this one finally sinks into the skin and actually moisturizes it. Used a few years now. I love it! My young daughter loves using it too.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Great texture, thicker almost like a cream. Good moisturizing quality. I hope it will be good for my dry skin this winter. Good for my sensitive skin and nose. No added scent or fragrance. Love that it's fragrance free and cruelty free. Happy with this purchase.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This is my go to body lotion. I buy it because it's vegan. I also like how I feel like it holds moisture (I've been buying for at least 5 years). It's really great.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Finally a body lotion with no nasty ingredients. It is a very good quality lotion and sinks into the skin quickly. This is my only body lotion from now on. Would like to try other products by this brand.