FI
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Love these reusable microfiber rounds! They’re great for taking my make up off and I just put them in the washer in a washer bag and they are good as new! I have only washed them once but they are still soft after the first wash. They are unscented and 5 come in each bag.

b64c9612-033c-491e-8de2-b11f086f7006
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

It came well package and and high quality. I use this daily night to clean my face from makeup. It works really well to help remove make and I also use in the morning to put on my favorites serums. I like that the microfiber rounds are re washable to save the Earth from extra trash. I think everyone could benefit from incorporate using this into their daily beauty routine.

a1289958-8d2c-466e-bb03-172056db085f
Posted on May 26, 2022

I am working hard to clean up my beauty routine, my progress is steady. These microfiber rounds were a step in the right direction. I used them daily and they are so gentle on my skin. I was curious to see how well the makeup would wash out, and they look amazing even after multiple washes! They are larger than I was expecting, which allows for great coverage.

4b5ff17c-9f96-43bd-bbf4-b15a47f47810
Posted on May 3, 2022

I love these makeup removing pads and use them every day! Don’t walk, literally run to get these. The quality is fantastic! They are so soft and get my makeup off so well without irritating my skin plus they are also so much better for the environment than disposable makeup pads or wipes! They’re the perfect size for daily use and they also come packaged in this handy bag that you can just stick in the washer to clean!

9b4dc6ff-3a1c-429a-80d6-96356869c664
9fe5060f-d6a6-4c02-9cc7-be1c9afcc3a5
Posted on May 2, 2022

I love how soft these reusable rounds are! They are a good size, and with their thickness you can easily get a use out of each side before washing. Very easy to care for—just pop in the wash after use. I’m a big fan of reusable rounds because of the lessened environmental impact (and the improved cost over time). The color got a little duller after washing, but that’s not something I’m concerned about.

d882f415-b9a9-4e13-9b12-f31bf5c6344a

I was using disposable rounds before I discovered these reusable pads. I absolutely love these! They’re a great size, super soft, and get off all of my dirt and makeup at once. Sometimes I use these with soap products and sometimes I use these with toners and they’re great. When done, I just throw in the wash with my towels and air dry. I highly recommend these.

14bd4268-2cc8-4c3b-a532-0fdc7f48a050
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I have a few different reusable pads and these are my favorite. I like using micellar water to remove my eye makeup, and these are perfect for that. They are so soft and fluffy, and they hold on to product enough to make it wet but not so much that you waste a bunch of it. They are a nice size and feel so soft on my eyes. They get everything off with no pulling or tugging. They come in a cute little pouch too. I'm going to buy them for presents!

b553d2c4-6162-4d52-a8ea-de3974d5b5e5
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love the texture and how smoothe these are and the bag it comes with is durable and so practical. The rounds are really soft on the skin and do a great job removing makeup. Great packaging as well. Also, the size of the rounds is great for small hands!

9e5c47d1-57ce-4351-b452-ed95e5853a8d
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love these as a replacement for the microfiber towels I usually use to remove makeup and wash my face at night. They are a perfect size and make washing my face so easy. I love that they come in a little bag for washing, and they are really well made. I can't see them falling apart any time soon.

0d454b70-8a3b-41fb-8d31-dcfee62a67ee
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I often use make up pads and throw them away but since getting these i absolutely love it AND it comes with a mini laundry bag!! Which is so cute and easy to use. The packaging is just perfect and it benefits the environment as well!overall i will keep using these because they are amazing. i will probably end up getting more!

fdc24a95-9a43-40e7-87f8-710ee6f400da