FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

A kind of very interesting plate. Child can’t move it or turn out it because you fill the plate up with water. It became heavy. It has a good quality. It’s comfortable for being divided into three sections.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Terribly hard to open the cap, so hard that broke my nail. Can’t imagine using this daily as I don’t want to break all my nails. One good thing is that I can ensure that my baby cannot open the cap. However, each open and close makes loud noise that even my toddler feels shocked. Do not recommended this product and want my money back.

8d689c97-0a1b-4bee-8cc9-470c01dd48e0
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

great product, good composition, good quality. I like it, I recommend to buy

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Really good to offer your food would be really exciting to your child

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Excellent easy to use suitable size

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because I could buy it cheaply on sale! It seems to be easy to grab and eat because it sticks to the table. It would be nice if the size was a little larger to give this plate for one serving, but this size is easy to wash with this size.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The plate size is small. Plastic has no smell, which pleased me. The suction cup from below holds well, but the child has learned to turn it over too))) The pink valve opens with difficulty, and warm water is poured in so that the food does not cool longer. This is a great idea. I use for a child age from 6 months. The quality is excellent

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this for a child in the latter half of baby food. There are many containers made of silicon that do not turn over, but I bought a plastic container that does not turn over because I thought it was rare. It is divided into three parts, so it is convenient to serve several items together. It is useful because it can be used with rice or snacks. The size is just right for children in the latter stages of baby food, and it fits on chairs such as bouncers and the attached desk. By pouring hot water into the bowl, the food will not get cold and you can serve hot meals. However, it can't be helped because hot water should not overflow, but I can't wash the part where hot water enters, so how is it sanitary? I think.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

If the BB wants to use the BLW feeding method, the Plato baby warmer is suitable. There is a suction cup at the bottom of the food tray, which can suck well. It can be divided into three compartments for different types of food.