FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 13, 2022
Good light, warm flavour

Spices smell amazing and flavourful when roasted with ghee. Gives kitchari warmness and a wonderful bright yellow-green colour. According to instructions your kitchari will be fairly bland unless you add veggies with a lot of flavour. Add a couple more tablespoons if you prefer a stronger spice taste. A bit pricey.

f091503e-d95c-496e-afa1-2646df3ec3e7
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Super delicious taste. So easy to make following the recipe on the back of package. I add just a tad of salt as well. It's almost a 'set and forget' meal to cook, requires very little input to add vegetables at the right time. Will also work with other types of lentils and brown rice. Pour in heated thermos and hot lunch for later is ready. Like all products I have bought from Banyan it is great quality.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Banyan Botanicals has excellent products. I really like this spice mix and I enjoy it using it for kitchari detox. Highly recommend Banyan's videos on Youtube. They are fantastic for people who want to learn more about Ayurveda

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Easy to use and pretty nice blend. I chop up three types of veg, sauté and add the spice mix and top up with turmeric and maybe some left over tomato sauce. Served with rice makes an easy meal.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

An Ayurvdic blend of spices for many purposes besides making Kitchari.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I like this spice mix. I will reorder.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Very good. Highly recommended

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Kichri is the main dish in my kitchen. These spices are designed for the perfect taste. Contains black mustard seeds, cumin, ground ginger, asafoetida, fenugreek, salt. On the package there is a recipe for how to cook this Ayurvedic dish. I recommend everyone to learn and introduce into the daily diet. Especially for breakfast, especially in winter.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022