FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Amazing quality. My daughter doesn’t like strong smells, this product has no scent and feels so nice on the skin. Has part of her routine before bedtime it does an amazing job keeping her skin moisturizers. Love the size and that’s it’s a good value for the price.

0359dfd1-6bf1-438b-9a22-21d52dd1b877
c0c4c5b9-65bb-4791-894f-1541262aaef8
Posted on May 15, 2022

This is all I use to moisturize my hands and face. It doesn't get any cleaner than these (2) high-quality ingredients. The package size is compact enough to keep in my purse to massage into cuticles and hands after washing throughout the day. I use liberally during my evening routine and wake up looking refreshed, with baby soft skin. I also use it as a morning moisturizer under makeup, but apply sparingly when I use it this way (and early, so it has time to sink into the skin before foundation).

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I love this product! My son has eczema and his pre-school teacher recommended this product. All that handwashing and sanitizing at school and after 2 weeks his hands were bleeding. We live in the middle of the woods so I could not find this product anywhere. I was able to find it on Amazon for over $10 a container but at iHerb it was so much cheaper. I put huge amounts on his hands, then socks, and in the morning they are not dry at all.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Wow this is honestly the best thing ever I use it on my apples which is really dry and this is how to restore it in many ways it really benefit from it it has no sandwich I personally like and I use it very frequently it’s not a part of my every day routine and honestly I think their packaging is so cute cute

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I use this on my kids that have eczema and sensitive skin. It is so mild and doesn't have any nasty additives. It is a thick balm but this helps form a nice barrier. In winter I use it on my chapped hands and fingers. Sometimes the tin package can get a little slippery to open if the kids have been using it, but is easy enough to wipe clean. Badger makes great quality products and I find this size lasts our family a good amount of time. It just smells of beeswax and not much of the olive oil.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Product was exactly as described with no nasties, and doesn’t leave an oily film after application. Good as a gentle moisturizer for sensitive skin, and great for general topical dermatitis issues. A little product goes a long way. Plus point: shipping was quick!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I have q problem with very dry hands and this has solved the problem. I like the fact that its not oily and works fast.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This is an excellent balm for dry, sensitive, or wounded skin! It applies smoothly and smells delicious- like olive oil! It is immensely smooth in consistency and makes skin glow!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I love badger and the containers that are compact and can be carried almost anymore. In the winter and windy weather skin gets very dry and this easy size can be carried and convenient. The smell is good too