FI

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 24, 2022
No White Cast and Dry skin friendly

I have dry skin that is prone to peeling since I am using a retinoid and most mineral sunscreens can be drying but not this one. I have medium olive-toned Asian skin and this works for me. Feels smooth and works well under make-up. Drmtlgy tinted universal sunscreen spf44 is my daily HG, but I am glad I found Babo as an alternative. It has a satin rather than dewy finish. Texture is comparable to Laroche posay tinted mineral but not as chalky or drying in feel.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I have always liked Babo Botanicals. I needed a tinted sunscreen (iron oxides) for blue light protection and found this. It is wearable although slightly tacky. The colour is a tad dark for my light asian skin but I do think it makes the skin glow. I will continue wearing this. In terms of product comparison, the shade this offers is lighter than La Roche Posay's Anthelios tinted and NON-TINTED version. This Babo Botanicals one is a more superior product with better ingredients.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I love this sunscreen! lightweight great under makeup and on its own. I'm a medium olive skin tone, and it blends in like a dream with no white cast.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I can only recommend this product, it is very high quality, I will buy again

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

It stings my eyes, which I don’t like it wt all ,and It exfoliates if you itch your face. I would not buy it again.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

An excellent product that we advise you on, and the most important thing is that you read the feedback on it and do not rate the product one star

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Natural color and sun protection