FI

4.6
Posted on Jun 4, 2022
1,242

Posted on May 9, 2022

Tried and true. If you're in pain, have these on standby! Quality numbing ingredients to benefit urinary stinging and burning relief. I'm about to pack them in a to-go bag and leave for the weekend. I get UTIs so often, ya never know! Size is easy to swallow for me.

Excellent! Amazing. What a relief! This urinary tract analgesic is very effective. It's a true God-send and I'm SO glad iHerb carries it. If you have to purchase this, sadly, you know the horror of urinary pain, and I'm sorry that you do. This product eases pain in both the bladder and urethra, even during urination. I can't recommend it enough.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very good price and quite fast shipping to the UK when I was unable to get them from my usual place. If you are prone to bladder infections you need these as they give you chance to drink lots of water and get better without having antibiotics! I would recommend them to anyone I wouldn't be without them anymore, when I feel a bladder twinge I take one straight away and have lots of water, usually within a day or so I am back to normal. Very well packed aswell. Great service!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Azo urinary pain relief tablets are terrific in easing the burning and urgency of an UTI infection. It doesn’t Get rid of the infection it just helps keep the horrible pain away and gives you time to see your doctor and get the infection cleared up. I get chronic UTI’s for the last 30 years and antibiotics are hit and miss with me, I take d-mannose twice a day and it has helped keep the infections away until I forget to take it and the burning, bloating and urgency begins so I take the Azo tablets (2 days max) and double up on the d-mannose until pain is gone and urine is clear using dip stick tests to verify. I haven’t needed antibiotics for over a year now.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
1,346

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Wow! These are the absolute best if you suffer from bladder issues. I only recently discovered them and the only downside is they turn your urine bright orange! They work in about half an hour and the tablet size is so small. These have been an absolute life saver for me and also stopping drinking tap water aswell! So happy I discovered them. Reasonably fast delivery to the UK aswell. I think within a week it was delivered to me.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
2,303

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
1,397

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I have been using this brand for years now. it does what it says on the tin. Great product however it does turn your urine / pee redish orange, then dark dark yellow. Didn't read the warning so freaked out the first time I used this when it happened. Packaging is OK. I've had a couple of pills fall out when removing the foil however I do like how these can be separated so used on the go. Overall a thumbs-up