FI

Based on 2,208 Ratings
1,713
SAK
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

FEEL like Glass skin effect USE Mild scrubber and skin polishing with nutritional agents QUALITY Best SIZE More than enough little bit gives you amazing results for sensitive and acne prone skin also FREQUENCY I am using once in a week. moisturize and nourish skin well and gentle on skin.

d78874e6-87f5-4327-b82e-6d7c51bd63ee
31cb9a58-a311-42cd-bbaa-65764f8c9d03
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This dermabrasion product leaves your face feeling so smooth and bright. It is gentle on your face which is a big plus, I use it twice a week to keep my complexion glowing. I am 73 and I have noticed how much it has smoothed my wrinkles to where you can hardly see them. The product is very high quality and I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Have been using it for a few a month now, once a week. very fine and gentle on the skin polish. A little goes a long way , and my sensitive skin had no bad reaction to it. It's a thick formula so don't take too much as it spreads while rubbing it on the skin. Doesn't dry out the skin and leaves it clean with no irrigation ( at least for me). I enjoy it quite a lot :)

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

First use and my skin was noticeably smoother. Purchased as mask covered chin, nose, cheeks were looking and feeling blah. Love that the formula is in a pot vs tube to get every last bit of product. Not a runny formula, so travels well in my gym bag as well. Update to add comment about smell. It has a slight masculine "musk" smell that lingers well after washing off. If this isn't your thing, you should pass.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I LOVE this peeling so much! It’s the right balance between being too rough and not a real peeling. I can feel the difference between before and after use, the skin is smoother and not irritated. The only bad thing is- when it’s open for a few months, it loses its strength. So if you are going to use it once a week as I do, know that in the end it’s going to be less effective. No special flavor.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It is amazing!!! Now it is my favorite patches! Enough wet, it is very easy to apply them on the skin and after keeping more than 1 hour they very still wet! The smell is amazing! They are really gorgeous! After using it after one month I’ve got rid of the wrinkles. Using the second box, so sure they are the best! Show more It is amazing!!! Now it is my favorite patches! Enough wet, it is very easy to apply them on the skin and after keeping more than 1 hour they very still wet! The smell is amazing! They are really gorgeous! After using it after one month I’ve got rid of the wrinkles. Using the second box, so sure they are the best

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

A great quality product. Has a pleasant smell. Leaves the skin smooth after use. I have a sensitive skin which is tend to frequent dermatitis, but this cream has tiny exfoliating parts that gently remove all the dead skin. Just remember slightly massage your face while exfoliating and do not apply too much pressure.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I really like the consistency of this product at first you think that the grains are too soft and won’t do anything, but when using it on the face, it actually does a really good job of exfoliating

123c4529-1ff2-442f-9e05-6092b9242b8a
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Great for exfoliating. You don't need much, a little goes a long way. Besides you only use that 2 or 3 times a week. I cleanse my face with a normal cleanser first then apply this. Exfoliates well and make me feel so clean after. Highly recommended.