FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Love this body wash. The scent is great I feel like it’s a year-round scent. It’s not a very thick body wash but was good for my dry skin and the smell didn’t fade away quickly. You will need to shake the bottle well before using or the liquid separates.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

A slight smell, so I don't have a problem with it. In fact, it smells quite good. It's my first time using Aveeno products. I'm pretty impressed with the results to my dry skin and eczema areas. I've re-ordered it as Christmas presents for my friends.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

The scent of this shower gel is pleasant to use. Packaging is not convenient to use. It feels very light and very much like oil texture so it does not foam up. It is gentle enough for sensitive and dry skin while being able to clean the body. The quality is good.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

At first the scent was hard to get used to esp since it still smelled in the bathroom a long time after however, it makes my skin feel soft and moisturized which is the aim. I love it. I normally used the daily one as well but this one is nice. I’ll order more.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

The quality of the body wash is excellent. The scent is soothingly mild and can be used with ease on the skin. The composition is all natural and feels gentle on the body. A good product for dry skin. The benefits are amazing as the smell is lasting all day on the body.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This liquid soap is a pale liquid that smells great! I love its almond scent. Very warm and calming. Because it contains oat, it is gentle on my eczema sensitive skin. It lathers well and washes off easily. It leaves a moisturising effect on my skin and a very pleasant smell.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Love this product. The scent is kind of caramel/vanilla.. but not in a nauseous way. The product is mild and gentle on my sensitive dry skin. The bottle is big and a little clumsy but I don’t mind cause I love the product a lot. Even though I have quite a lot of nice soaps in the shower I always find myself reaching out for this one.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love the scent, my skin feel soft yet clean. I have dry, sensitive skin yet when using this product my skin feels moisturized. The price is reasonable and it’s formulated without dies, soaps and is sulfate free. I will continue using as long as the formula doesn’t change.

Scent is nice and fresh for daily use. Quality is good and suitable for all ages. The size is pretty big. Package looks nice but better if it’s a pump bottle. Benefit is that the composition is not drying. It feels good and doesn’t irritate sensitive skin as it’s gentle.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The smell is amazing and long lasting goes so well with any fragrance you spray on. I wish I could find more places that sells it in my area please do not EVER stop making this one. I went out of the country with a few old friends they all asked what my body wash was called. Its amazing!