FI
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I honestly don't believe that any product will cause wrinkles to vanish, but this product definitely gives my skin a smoother appearance. The ingredients are organic. I love the packaging. It comes out like whipped cream from a can. I don't worry about germs settling in an opened jar.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I love this Avalon Product with CoQ10- I have used more expensive products (I am still very dedicated to Eminence cleansers) but for some reason Avalons products are great for daily, not heavy moisture with really great results when it comes to fine lines especially on the forehead. Their Vitamin C moisturizer is also really very good, but I like this one because it is a slightly lower price point and it is great ingredient wise. If you have normal skin and are needing lightweight hydration that won’t clog pores I suggest trying this.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

A great product! I cannot be grateful enough for its quality, the right size, delicate scent and even fine package. There are great benefits especially in age defying , giving my face a great moisture any season. The texture and composition are the ones That got addicted to this product. I use it every day on my sensitive skin for many months already and i can see benefits.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

One of my favorite face lotions of all time!! I love how quickly it absorbs. It doesn’t leave me feeling greasy and the ingredients are good as well. Great for mature, acne prone skin. I see the difference in my skin.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

The scent is a bit weird but the quality is really good!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Perfect, nice smell, skin looks better, highly recommended for daily use

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I've been using the whole Wrinkle Therapy line for years.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I like it so far. Seem to tighten triangle of skin below eyes. Not greasy.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Great cream. It has rich texture but is not heavy. Nicely scented.

Posted on May 12, 2022

light weight, applies easily and my skin feels great all day long.