FI

4.5
Based on 1,242 Ratings
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,815

Excellent products, I got the set Body Lotion and Shower Gel for my daughter, I was trying to find something relaxing since she works too many hours at the hospital. And this is a big blessing for her. Thank you Avalon Organics. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

This organic shampoo is very silky, gentle, healthy and reasonably priced . I love the lavender scent of it. Wouldn’t use anything else for years now.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Natural scent that reminds me of the spa. I hate soaps with strong synthetic scents but this product is natural and clean. I always buy it.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

it's already the 6 bottles I had been buying. With its natural scent and organic ingredients, the skin is nourished and would not dry out easily after bath.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

Absolutely in love with the lavender scent every time I use it. I have sensitive skin and this shower gel actually improved my skin texture. No harmful ingredients such as GMOs, parabens, harsh preservatives, phthalates, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate are used.