FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is my repurchase i have finished 3 boxes before and happy with the result. Many have notice glow and my lighter complexion.. im excited to continue for more obvious result. Also very handy since ig is individually packed. This time it comes in a slim packet unlike last time that was rectangular

53e48694-006c-48ac-88d2-b65e3dc30e11
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Good quality. Effective. I drink one pack with water on empty stomach in the morning and skin tone has lightened up one level. Taste good. Easy to carry around. Good ingredient. Good composition. Small size and light package to carry around. Prevents from oxidation. I hope they can come up with different tastes to try.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Works wonders for liver support. Saw great improvement in many aspects. Keep taking it since and will keep taking it. It is expensive but worth the price. Love the taste and it is so easy to take. Like that it is available in ready made doses. Quality is excellent but I would prefer if no additional additives were included.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This is my 2nd purchase of Aurora Glutathione and the package is changed to slim. I don't know why but the taste is little more sour than the 1st one. I purchased this because it has a benefit for psoriasis, so I'm planning to continue this products. I'm satisfied till now.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Great to try on this product. Very Convenient packaging and not easy to oxidize, size is easy to carry especially when we bring it on travel. Taste good and prevention with spilling if packed with cabin luggage. Ingredients with compositions fits me so well when I took it in the morning with empty stomach. It benefits me with more energy with healthy diet on this and get rid of radicals in a easier way.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I really enjoyed this.. i usually ordered aurora gluthatiln in.bottle since.im.always on the go I try this packs so that i can bring it anytime...

29c70016-3063-44bd-8c2d-d8f039b5d1cd
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The quality is premium. Their ingredients are organic. Size is perfect. This new package is even better than the previous one. I always enjoy the benefits of glutathione after drinking alcohol.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Conveniently packed and good tasting. I take it together with liposomal vit C of same brand. Not sure which one (or combination of both), i see an improvement in my skin (smoother and more hydrated).

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Very nice!! I taked it and I was satisfied.My skin is fresh and feeling is perfect.Glutathione aslo helps to remove toxins from the liver.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

The taste is pretty weird but the supplements works really well. Please pay attention to the dose that is pretty high in this version of Glutathione - 750 mg