FI

Posted on Dec 9, 2021
Vitamin C in great shape, surisingly tastes not bad 👍

I've been taking C for a long time for anti aging snd maintaining my body purpose, I heard Liposome C works better so I bought it for the first time. I took little bit as soon as I woke up and took some before dinner as well, it's been a month and I just finished a bottle. I heard Liposome C often taste terrible, but this one is not bad, taste like orange juice with but of saltiness.

b46a3bd8-5026-4db5-ad9c-5c011b3bc8ed
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is my 1 time of this brand. I found vitamins in i-herb. I love it very much. This is what i seek; 1.) It comes in liquid form easy to take. Smell is not strong. Taste is good. 2). It is in the Liposomal which is claimed to be the most effective form of vitamin. 3). It provides very concentrate Vit C that is hard to find in the market. Highly recommended!!

204acc65-447d-4008-8e36-6f46795ef424
02f4b3b7-70d2-4409-adb7-237ca0894330
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It is very delicious! It tastes a bit salty in its sweetness. I really love it. My husband says he looks whiter now. Hahahaha! I bought a lot of bottles recently due to the pandemic. We drink every two days with empty stomach in the morning. Remember to put in the fridge after opening. We forgot to do so at the beginning but it's still ok.

f7d7c118-b50e-4c81-910a-ef2998748506
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I love this product - I start every day with a dose of this - it seems to me to be the best value for liposomal C on the market. I've recommended it to all my friends and keep a supply handy whenever I travel. Taste, quality, price .. what more could I ask for?

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Good liposomal C product on market. I don't have any flu or other illnesses since I take this product. Good for immunity. Tastes good and I like they use stevia as natural sweetner which won't influence insulin, good for diabetes. Good quality and they only use natural ingredients.

4d3f223c-cc9a-4d5c-961d-712712a9eb52
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Aurora's Liposomal Vitamin C tastes pretty good, citrus flavored. The potency is very high with the liposomal delivery which gets most of the vitamin to the blood instead of mostly washed out in urine, a perennial problem with other forms of C. The quality is great and it's efficient, easy on stomach.

The taste is not great but not terrible. Taken on an empty stomach 1st thing in the morning allows for best absorption. If taken every day, you finish the bottle before it expires. Have taken for 10 months and haven’t been noticeably sick once. Tested positive for C-19 in May but had zero symptoms. Started taking when they still made the single serving dose packets l. I loved these because they did not need to be refrigerated like the bottle does after opening and they were easy to take with you on a trip. Wish they would make those again!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

That’s much economical than I bought from retail shop ! I have taken liposomal vitamin c for a couple of months and just start to try this new brand. The taste is good and hope it can be effective asap. Skin to get brighter and my burnt from radiotherapy be recovered soon!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022