FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Gentle!

This shampoo is gentle but very well cleansing, it doesn't strip the hair too much and my scalp feels very soothed, I love the natural ginger scent. I have natural type 4 hair and my boyfriend has long thick wavy hair it works great for us both. I definitely recommend this product it's an instant favorite.

710495a7-5b79-4d89-af3c-2f91cc76dbf8
5932bd85-4a7e-492b-8cac-8f472db0def4
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Works amazing, feels great on both scalp and hair! The ingredients do an amazing job of keeping my hair moisturized while cleaning, and the scent is a soft herbal medicinal kind of smell, but I don’t mind because you can’t smell it outside of the shower. It lathers well so I don’t have to use a whole lot.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This shampoo works on type 4 hair too!!! I was surprised at how CLEAN my hair felt without feeling too stripped. It is not moisturizing but also not stripping. The scent is herbal and almost medicinal. It is soothing and I felt like my scalp was being treated as I shampooed as opposed to simply being cleansed, which my very dry and sensitive scalp loved!! It is pretty concentrated and has a gel-like consistency so a little goes a very long way. It is made from natural products so there are many benefits to your hair as well.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Will buy this again and again. Natural ingredients and good scent and smell. This shampoo lasts a long time. I have long and greasy hair but I just need to use a little of the product for every wash. I wash my hair 3 times per week and it lasts me for 5 month easily! And my hair feel clean and fresh for 2 to 3 days in the hot summer days.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Very good quality and the scent is super pleasant and delicate. Big size which is important to me, the package is good quality as well, I love the benefits of Ayurvedic products, it’s good for my scalp, feel less dry and less sensitive and the hair has more moisture

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The scent of the shampoo is very delicate and pleasant. The package is easy to use. The size of the package is great for the price of shampoo. The composition of shampoo is great. This shampoo lathers easily. I really love the beautiful shine of the hair, washed with this product.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This shampoo has helped slow down my hair loss massively. It's been so gentle on my sensitive scalp and has a low chemical composition. I've found huge benefit in having it in my hair care routine. I have used it every time I wash (sometimes alternate with other products) but always found it good to use regularly. The scent isn't too strong and it leaves my hair feeling nice.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This stuff goes a long way. The smell may be off putting to some but the benefit of using this outweighs the smell for me. I haven't noticed anything crazy like hair growth or less shedding though. I think that would be something to notice overtime. It's not that moisturizing though so i wouldn't use it if your hair needs a boost but clarifies my hair nicely.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Herbal shampoo with less chemicals. good quality ingredients and the size of the bottle is reasonable for the pricing. This particular shampoo is for dry hair it also comes in a different composition intended for oily hair. I find it helps with hair loss and tou only need a very small quantity each time.