FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Aura cacia is a great essential oil brand. I actually prefer it over doterra, which is supposed to be “THE BEST”. I’ve been in the bodywork industry for almost 20 years. This brand is great. I gave this as a gift to my boyfriend’s nephews because it is a more “manly” scent. They both said that they liked it even though it does smell a little like dirt. Earthy.

I bought this as I know its a part of some good perfumes and I was not disappointed. Its a calming and rooty smell. I wouldnt use this oil alone in the diffuser but a solid combination with this was: 3 drops vetiver + 3 french lavender + 3 sandalwood (diluted from aura cacia) + 2 ylang ylang (if there’s more it will be too sweet). This combination is very classy and smells not too herbal and not too earthy or sweet, just perfect like in a cery expensive hotel. The oil is more dense than others along with sandalwood that is in jojoba oil thats why better clean the diffuser better after this blend. My most fav blend so far is with this oil!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This vetiver oil is a great value for the 0.5 fl oz size bottle! The Aura Cacia brand is reputable, and this essential oil is grown and processed in Haiti. I use it to help reduce tremors in my neck and hands by rubbing 2 drops on my temples, back of neck, and on the bottom of my big toes twice a day.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Aura Cacia Pure Essential Vetiver Oil is a product of great quality. I use it as a part of my aromatherapy for insomnia and nervousness. Also, it can be used for relieving stress and emotional traumas. The quantity in the bottle is okay and can be used for a long time.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This oil has the best cost benefit of vetiver we oils that I have tried. The smell is of truly natural vetiver oil, with the right smokiness and green notes that vetiver is known for. This vetiver oil is great for adding to a warm bath and to use for perfuming the house. It can be easily dissolved in alcohol to be used as a perfum. I highly recommend this brand. As many vetiver oils, this is thick and can be overwhelming is used in excess, so I recommend diluting it before using. The only downside is the packaging which is difficult to use, but that is solved by diluting the oil with alcohol.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I needed this for a specific blend I was working on and was so glad to find it as it's not a common essential oil. It definitely delivered the benefits I was looking for! The scent blended well with the other oils used. I like that it was available in smaller size as I only needed it for one thing. Although I'll probably use it for more now that I have it.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love the scent. I can feel the benefit of the product by having the calming effect when using it. It has a very soothing effect. I also use it for my son and seems like the products works for different ages. The package and size is ok. The smell is so natural as expected for essentials oils.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Love it 🥰, this is my favourite scent , very gentle smell , I use it everyday, good quality , ordering again, nicely packaged and worth for the price

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This essential oil has really high quality and the aroma is great! The packaging is also nice and I really like it. Will buy it again.