FI
4.7

4.7
KI
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

This supplement (Pure essential oil, Organic Clove Bud) is a great supplement for both soothing and relaxing. The supplement has great quality, great ingredients and it's suitable for all ages and the dosage is perfect as well, it's benefits are great as well as it's taste, and it's a good add to my diet. It is a good scent, it has really helped me out, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have yet to use this product however, it came perfectly packaged and didnt no leak in the post. I am planning on using this product to make organic Hydrogen Peroxide mouth wash by mimicing another brands recipe. The size of the bottle will be enough to last years. Happy with my purchase and price.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I bought these to help get my sense of smell back after my concussion. I like the purity & composition of this oil & the fact that it’s organic. From what I can smell, I’d say it’s right on point with the natural scent of cloves. This product is good quality!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

When I open the tiny size of this high quality essential oil, i feel the natural soothing smell that scent very comforting, It will benefit my aroma therapy blend composition oil, this is really good.

49818b6e-4a2f-4e88-ac97-c2ce4aa51463
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

i love the smell! i bought it because i had a stye in my eye and it helps healing it. you put only 1 drop on a ear stick and put it on the stye, also woth 1 drop of lemon essential oil, and it helps.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Aura Cacia.Pure essential oil organic clove bud... I bought this because I read the review how many people use it to wash the mouth.. and it work .. love this petit size for travel

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

The scent is quite mild, pure. I use it for my aroma diffuser or rinse my throat with water+a few drops of the oil if I feel I have a cold.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Great quality. Strong scent. I use it in my oil pulling mixed with coconut oil it’s just so refreshing and great antibacterial for the mouth!