FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good quality package, smells great, but do note that this is pre-mixed in jojoba oil so it's not a pure essential oil, and the scent may not be as strong as you'd expect! But because of this it's safer to use it directly on your skin. Please give this a thumbs up if it helped!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great greta price. The smell is wonderfull. The mix with jojoba is usefull to put directly on the face. But a small amount due to the strong effect of neroli. It is a great anti inflammatory oil specially for face. The price is quite good and is much higher in Europe. The package is good.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Good bargain for neroli oil! Mixed with carrier oil already and ready for use! I find this oil to have floral and green note! Love this oil! And I will explore the use of it, relaxing and deep! It is said to be very good on skin, especially on face! Like this if you find it useful !

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I know a lot of people gave this a bad review for lame/light scent, but to me, it smells great. the quality seems fine, but I'm no expert. it's obviously going to cost an arm and a leg to buy a lot of super high quality neroli oil. this one is a nice small size blend that you can put directly on skin.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
1,675

Oil is not in the jojoba - I use for the beneficiation of creams, masks, on my own, as I love spirits! The smell will not leave anyone indifferent - incredibly feminine. Zozhoba oil is famous for its properties, and in combination with zero ether it is a great combo!

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Heaven is here, an essential oil with a majestic scent that envelops the soul in the fragrance of nature's purity. I'm addicted to neroli! If you liked it, mark a like.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I used Neroli essential oil under different brands for a long time. I rebuy this product, so happy it's cheaper than last time I bought. I like this brand, with try more different essential oils of this brand.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

It smells lighter than I expected but still great quality ! I can’t wait to use it for my face and it’s a good size and scent