FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 3, 2022
很好!

aura cacia's products are of very good quality. Sometimes for money saving purpose, I'd purchase a different brand, though. Yet, if affordable, always go for Aura Cacia. As to this lavender, the smell is so genuine (if you have ever travelled to Provence and purchased that there, you'd agree)

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I’ve been using this for a long time. This brand has consistent quality and better prices than some other brands. The scent is what’s to be expected for lavender. The bottle makes it easy to pour some into smaller dropper bottles.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Aura acacia has a nice lavender scent. I use the oil in the dryer on a washcloth & in my homemade cleaners for a nice scent. You can also put the oil in a spray bottle of water to spray on sheets or in a room.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

very pure and true lavender smell. the package can be improved a bit though.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've been using their products for decades now. The best lavender oil on the market.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Love the brand Aura Cacia lavender oil at a good value from iHerb!

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

I have a small business and I rely on this product for my lavender scents. Aura Cacia is the best, longest lasting lavender on the market. I have tried many brands. You will save tons of money by buying this size.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

great quantity and good brand. second order. for personal use

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Found this product but better product out there. Oil seemed alittle thin Aroma was robust

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

think it smells the best