FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,743

The foam is not much, but still enough to prefer this type of salts. Great eucalyptus aroma with light citrus notes. This is my favorite scent. Removes stress, calms and relaxes. I like that it is convenient to use, in individual packages, measured for one bath. Excellent composition, natural. After such a bath it is easier to fall asleep.

Posted on May 13, 2022
2,162

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
4,546

Fine quality. Packed perfectly, all whole. Cardboard box. I really like. I advise you to purchase. I will order more and recommend to everyone. I recommend.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

the quality is good and also the size , it doesnt make a lot of foam like i accepted but the kids enjoy with this amount as well. It’s not a strong eucalyptus scent and even more to citrus smell, i realy liked it. its very gentle even for sensitive skin my kids love it. we use this amount couple of times so the package and the size are good.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have a child that loves the effects of bubble baths and bath bombs but suffers from eczema. It did not hurt my child’s skin and was very relaxing, not to mention it made the bath smell great!

9bd3613b-2b7d-4526-961b-cc3e28074da0
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

this are good pleasant eucalyptus scent . you can use it maximum 2 times. The quality of the product is great for real, but so pricy. just to make bath for my kids during month I need 15 of those as I around 60/70$ that's a lot .. way more to than just a treat. I pass

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Mild smell, lot of foam. My grandkid loved it. Easy to pour in the water. Nice packaging that kids like. Didn’t irritate or dry the skin. I liked that the ingredients were also more or less natural.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Very nice scent and also the bubbles are good! I use one pack for one bath and the bubbles lasted a long time. Will buy again next time

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The package is cute and the size is fit to use 2-3times in a bath tub. The quality is good. I love the scent and I don’t feel dry after bath. Suitable for all age and sensitive skin.