FI
4.1

4.1
Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Very Rich

This cream is very thick and rich. I would recommend using it as a night cream only, as it is too heavy for daytime and does not absorb readily. But it is lovely at night with the amazing geranium scent and my skin feels soft when I wake up. I also appreciate that they use glass jars instead of the usual plastic. I honestly review only products I've actually used. If you found this helpful, please give my review a thumbs up.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Wow! I can’t believe how good this cream feels! I was reluctant at first, but it is honestly worth trying something new

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Lovely perfume and rich textured moisturising cream. Takes a while to rub in. Haven't used long enough to note any anti-aging benefits!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Too thick and hard to apply, doesnt smell nice and you have to force it into your skin

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It was half price, and I myself love the scent of geranium, so I thought I'd give it a try. On the first day, I applied a small amount and it didn't look good the next morning. I use a little more than the cream I usually use. The scent of geranium is strong, so I'm very satisfied, but I don't recommend it to those who don't like strong scents. .

Posted on Nov 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It is said to be a scent of geranium, but it does not smell much of geranium. It has a slight floral scent, and I feel like it smells a little oily. It's a cream with a thick texture, and it seems to have moisturizing power, but it's a little sticky. It may be better to stop before makeup in the morning. The bottle was heavy and the packaging was difficult for me to use.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

As soon as you open it, you can smell the fragrance of flowers, which is very fragrant. And it is easy to test, it feels very moisturizing, and there is no greasy feeling. very good.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

The cream has a pleasant smell. This is a quality moisturizer for women up to the age of 40. Good for winter and summer. Its advantages are many, in short it moisturizes the skin well.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really like the quality of this company, it moisturizes well, light texture, favorable packaging, good composition, it is good to combine with serums.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

completely satisfied wonderful magical floral scent moisturizes and lays down and absorbs well