FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

It is a tasty product. I am not sure that flakes can bring some benefits for health, but they are tasty, especially with almond milk and a hot coffee. Good when you need a fast breakfast. It tastes great. I use it not so often so the size is perfect for us.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Had these before and generally acceptable compared to others available. Still felt that sugar levels can be lower. Taste is ok I like that it stays crunch even when in milk for some time (it will get soft if you leave it long enough). Usually eat it for breakfast. Can be larger size.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I don't know how they made Amaranth taste so good, but this is really yummy. Really fresh, with none of that "stale oil" taste one can sometimes perceive in the hot cereal type grain amaranth. For all of our family members who eschew wheat, or just like to rotate different grains in their diet, this is a winner! Cold cereal, snack, or crushed for breading, it's a yummy (but expensive) organic treat!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

This product is one of my favorites and I have a very difficult time locating it anywhere. Your service and availability of it is appreciated.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

this is a great tasting alternative to regular corn flakes, although be prepared for a more earthy or beany style flavour. I personally really like it.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Was looking for alternative to my usual purchases of Nature's Path, Organic Heritage Flakes and Ezekiel 4:9, Sprouted Flourless Flakes. From the ingredient and nutritional information, this was a good choice. Unfortunately, the reality of the taste and texture was extremely disappointing. The flakes are very thin, whereas my other choices are thick. The price is also higher than the others, so that's the trifecta of thumbs down.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I bought it because I thought it’s similar to Kellogg’s Special K but not really. However it’s still good and tastes ok. Good for breakfast with milk.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

My favorite cereal of all time. I love the taste and nutritional information is important to me.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

fast delivery!! i bought this product several times before. i love the quality. packaging is also good. i will purchase again!!!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I love this cornflakes! It tastes great and size is perfect.