FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 15, 2022
I am shocked! Buy it!

I have fine/medium, 3A/3B curly hair, high porosity and dyed (no bleaching). My hair loves protein so I am always buying new protein treatments to try. Of course I tried big names such as Absolut Repair, Luster Lock and Bond Curl Rehab Salve, but boooooy. This another level. I applied it to my hair and could feel my hair getting rigid, which I love. Do not excede the time established by the maker. Afterwards, I used a moisturizing mask to get my hair maleable again and finish as my usual. My hair is soft, feel strengthened and curls beautifully. Its results are comparable to the Bond Rehab Salve. I will buy this forever. It has a great composition for CG curly girls (I am not) and no smell, which my allergies say thank you. Do yourself a favor and try this.

Skincareguru
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have frizzy hair with a mix of curly wavy hair. I mixed this with a moisturizing mask since protein can dry your hair and I have high prosperity hair. After shower, my curls got tamed and my wavy strands became curly! Loved the result!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Great mask for hair heart and density! It doesn’t give much brilliance but that’s okay, because main purpose is to revive your broken hair and it has great contents for it

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Has an amazing scent! I use it after shampooing. The quality is great and a cute package! Has quite a small size but still benefits hair and is good for sensitive hair. It moisturizes hair and is gentle. I use it quite frequently. I like the product.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I used it several times and it made my hair a little softer but I believe that there are better options. The scent is really unpleasant to me and the price is a little bit higher than it should be compared to the size.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The mask is great! It looks a bit weird, but my hair looks more hydrated after the mask

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I like it , it doesn't leave the hair sticky

Posted on May 6, 2022

It's an okay mask, doesn't really help with detailing hair, and leaves my hair a bit heavy