FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My dog loved it. Only thing that I guess I didn’t realize when I bought it is that treat is almost impossible for dogo to get out from the toy haha. Even with my finger it’s hard ) toy have very nice smell. Made me want to bite it too.

01304f62-eaf3-490b-8e75-e35ed700ca31
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

it is a good quality natural rubber with sweet taste. it is not too hard or too soft for my pet. it is not too heavy or lightweight. its size is good fit for my small doggies. my doggies don't like brushing tooth with toothpaste. it is a food container. I put some treats into this toy and give it to my doggies. my doggies love sweet smelling from this toy and keep chewing it. it is really funny and attractive. my doggies spend a whole day to take treats out of it. I use this toy to keep my doggies busy. it is good for their health. hope it could help my doggies keep their tooth clean.

86b63ae6-0360-4b96-aa7d-34ffbd91a990
f4a4d6c5-87ea-44b8-a7eb-604614eec4dc
f101b9b3-df38-4279-876e-840fafd589f4
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

The gorilla is super nice, it's very high quality and on top you can fill it with kibble. We tried using it with our chihuahuas, however, it's a bit too heavy for them. The size is OK but it's just too dense for our pets. I wouldn't recommend it for such small dogs.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Very good quality, and very awesome smell 😊 very good for young puppies when theyr small teeth are growing and they want to "eat" everything 😊 Size of course is small, so it better fits for smaller breed dog😊 and there is very good thing that in the toy there is hole to put in some snack or peanut butter, so pet will have more intresert in it😊

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Quality toy, my Mini foxy likes chewing it, keeps him engaged for ages, and leaves fresh breath, the dispensing hole is very small, but you can cut a bit off, perfect to cut into size to suit the treat you put in.

25f1563a-0f64-4733-9234-75fc3341f3e4
Posted on May 9, 2022
2,713

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I bought this for my dog (7 years old pitbull) and he loves it! It’s durable but still flexible, not to hard for him to munch on. Easy to clean. He always reach on this one than Kong rubber since I gave to him.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My dogs are not keen on it. Its probably the smell- a bit strong. One dog just stay away from it. The other just play with the cardboard that comes with it 😬

c4e48a35-8d41-4566-942c-a25651175bc1
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

My little frenchie proofs the toy! He is an aggressive chewer, but this one can last for a long time because of the super durable rubber texture. Recommend to everyone!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I got all 4 designs and my dog love this one the most! Comes with a bit of weight.

f0b70f66-d5c1-482c-bcf8-4d0fea0d1b3a