FI
Based on 1,122 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,122 Ratings
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My 4th time ordering this product !!!! Its really amazing the quality and packaging is really good ! I use it on my face neck and chest , the size is big its gonna last more than 2 months , its really hydrating and refreshing, i dont use make up so idk how it feel under make up but I LOVE IT !!! The ingredients are amazing it has Q10 and plenty of antioxidants which is good for aging

Posted on May 9, 2022

I've been using this toner since my early 30s, for about 5 years, in combination with other toners. I have sensitive skin and this is gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. It's a great refresher mist, especially in the summer. It's very lightly moisturizing. I like to use it to mist over a light application of makeup--it kind of sets it while keeping me from drying out. It smells great--my bf has commented on it and thought I was trying a new perfume.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

This toner is amazing! I love the flavor and using it in the morning. It can be used more frequently, especially if you need some refreshment for your skin. Gives very nice moisturizing effect and gentle for skin. Suitable for sensitive types and always of excellent quality! Size of a bottle is good for couples of months!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Love this! I cannot place the smell, it's like something from my youth but it is clearly all natural and amazing. I just found Andalou Naturals recently and am still exploring their products. I was a Mychelle addict for years but they seem to be cutting their line so I have to find someone new. Andalou is a front runner!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Love this toner! Very subtle fragrance that seems a bit strange at first but mostly you don't notice it the product lasts really long because of the convenience and economic dispense. Use it twice a day for 10 days now and will definitely buy one more bottle. Before I was using the same brand but a brightening one ( that was my choice No 1 for 5 years) and decided to try something new but not too new. Love the hydration effect!

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I like this brand and this anti aging series. I like not very strong smell, but feeling of freshness on my face after using it.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Been using this for more than a year now. I layer it on top of an essence toner day and night. I noticed that it makes my skin and lips softer and more plump. Love the smell too!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

The spray coverage is amazing, the smell is refreshing, and the texture that it leaves on my face is tightening and moisturizing. It leaves a dewy glow that is great alone, or as a base for moisturizer or makeup. Love!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Natural scent, really refreshing, gentle and effective to moist aging skin. Great quality toner and it is inexpensive. The spray pump is super useful and easy to apply - and hygiene