FI

4.7
Based on 4,337 Ratings
3,422
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I finally bought this , I always heard good things about this product so I gave it a try. it smells good, not too strong.good for my age, small size and good quality. I recommend it.I have been using this cream twice a day for a month now. I have dry and sensitive skin, both prone to eczema and acne. At first I found this not giving my skin enough hydration, but after some days of using this and the matching cleanser + serum, my skin really started to feel good. The cream is light and has lovely citrus scent. It benefits my skin feels fresh and a bit cooling on skin after applied. I will buy again - Andalou is becoming my favorite brand for skin care!good package.

4204e5e7-9b5b-49a5-aa60-1c7f4ae8f3fe
Kseniss
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I continue to discover more and more of the amazing products from this brand. Love that this cream has Light texture and such a Divine smell! It’s such a pleasure to apply it on my skin. ☺️ This renewal cream doesn’t leave any unpleasant or sticky feel afterwards. Highly recommend it!!

56f0bd51-b88b-4a96-a21c-51011bc1b4f1
c37de9de-30b5-43cf-a887-858388fdc082
71456044-f224-4acf-a3ec-fdc267cbcf03
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I have normal to dry skin and was looking for a cream with vitamin C to help my skin brighten and use it during autumn months. It smells so fresh but smell doesn’t last long. My skin feels fresher and better after this great cream. Also , thank you, iHerb, for quick delivery.

e4740163-c79d-4954-9ec7-a5f1a047a19c
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

One of the best crema out there. The consistency is medium, the scent is delicate and pleasant. Obviously better to use it as a day cream as vitamin C protects the skin from free radicals. If you use a small-to-medium amount on a combination skin like me in the winter season, it's better to use another heavier cream or oil on top for extra moisture. Though even large amounts will be absorbed into the skin. This cream is loved and it loves back.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I have been using this cream for years and every time i tried something else i had to come back to it. I love the fluid texture that really moisturizes without being greasy at all, love the smell and the way my skin feels after i apply it. It's a pleasure to use it every day.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Great supplement in quality, size, packaging, benefits, hemp, composition and ingredients . It has No awful taste, used for all ages. Improves wounds It is gentle on sensitive skin and keeps it moisturized. For great results use it frequently it has nice scent. Good for all seasons. Improve texture of skin.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Great quality, soft texture and citric fresh scent, I use it after the serum, it moisturizers and gets absorbed quickly into the skin leaving a refreshing sensation. It works great to my skin (sensitive seborrheic) and I use it when I need to help my skin calm down. I use it with an extra cream because my skin needs more than 1 at a time.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I have really problematic skin (breakouts,dullness,fine lines). This face cream is the first one I've used out of hundreds that have helped my skin look and feel so much better. it has a light citrus scent and absorbs quickly. a little goes a long way so the size will last a long time. This is my favourite face cream ever.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!