FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Best scrub I ever used. It has a sweet scent and flavour. The composition is all natural so you don't need to worry if you accidentally get it in your eyes or mouth. The packaging is generous, and you don't meed much. It benefits my acne greatly, i use it with the rest of andalou product range. Update - I’ve been using this face scrub for months now, and it’s hands down the best scrub I ever found on the market. It’s made up of natural ingredients, to a point where you would probably able to eat it even I would not put things on my face that have chemicals in them, continue to be happy with this purchase, I ordered it 4 times already.

Great supplement in quality, size, packaging, benefits, hemp, composition and ingredients . It has No awful taste, used for all ages. Improves wounds It is gentle on sensitive skin and keeps it moisturized. For great results use it frequently it has no flavor.

08e03748-7d92-45f5-a550-013cbbc7f651
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Nice feel,nice smell, delicate yet cleans very efficiently. I use it once a week and once a month I use a clay mask for a really deep clean. Afterwards I put rosehip oil as a serum.

fbda631a-5658-4a44-95b3-df30345166f9
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I've used it once now and the scrub feels good not too rough like rubbing sugar mixture on your face. As you rub the scrub on your skin, the small particles dissolves. I didn't feel like it made my skin softer and it doesn't give the clean feel that other scrub like the ones that are a bit more harsh and rough on the skin does. This scrub is quite gentle but not really moisturizing. The scent is okay, I couldn't smell much tho. It is quite expensive because the size of this product is small. So you will run out quickly.

Posted on May 14, 2022

The best scrub on the market! A decent price & results are immediate. I use this product all the time - whenever I have an important event, or just need a glow. Worth every cent!!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love the brand and the fact they don’t use harmful chemicals The scrub smells nice and exfoliates gently well loved by a teenager with very sensitive skin

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

It is the best scrub I've ever used - whether it is natural or more chemical kind of products. It gives a good but gentle scrub, it feels really nice when it melts away during application. Nice scent too.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is a great scrub for sensitive skin. I use it twice a week. It is gentle enough, but make sure to moisturize your skin after. Great quality, size and package!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I have repurchase this a couple of time, I love this product, the grains in it really leaves skin smooth and clean. It feels warm on the face as the product melts into the skin while scrubbing.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Excellent scrub. I always use it before moisturizing masks to get skin super clean and smooth. Love the scent and the company that consistently creates clean and effective products.