FI

Based on 2,091 Ratings
1,554
iamnoreen
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this creamy cleanser and used it for morning and as a second cleanser after makeup remover. It's non-drying and hasn't irritated my skin so far. The smell is citrusy but not the usual natural scent, some people might find it strange but I guess it might come from the manuka oil. It's good for my combination skin type as I have been looking for non-stripping cleanser. If you have very oily skin, this product might not be right for you.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

the andalou naturals vitamin C range is my favourite. my skin is prone to breakouts and drives me mad. this range is the only thing that has helped. the cleanser is fruity scented and gentle on the skin while providing a good level on cleansing that doesn't strip the skin.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Very nice moisturizing cleanser. I love it has Vitamin C! Using it every day in the evening, but can be used more frequently if needed, because it’s very gentle. Cleans my face very well. And I love the size of a bottle- so I can enjoy using it for a long period of time:) Suitable for sensitive skin.

I love the smell of this facial wash it has a nice crisp scent to it while I am in the shower washing my face. I love the light citrusy smell. It cleanses well without drying out the skin. I have normal to dry skin and it's wonderful on my skin.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love to use the is when my skin is feeling a little dry and like it needs products to help it feel soft and glow. This face wash has a creamy texture and smells delicious. If you are someone who is sensitive to fragrance maybe don’t use this or any products that smell sweet or citrusy. ( fragrance, fruit extract or essential oils, linalool etc free)

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I gave four stars because I'd never buy it at the regular price, but I really enjoy this face wash. It's non-drying, smells good and is nice and creamy. You don't get any tightness after washing with this cleanser. Your face is left feeling very clean and comfortable.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Gentle foam cleanser and moisturiser for sensitive skin like mine. Nice flavor. Works well for me. Not too oily. Face looks pimple free always. Recommended. Thank you

e46091f1-8794-442d-b700-3fdb9e07f5cc
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

A lightweight and gentle cleanser, I use it at morning and only at night if I don't feel like my face is dusty or oily much. Don't massage it a lot for a long time; depends on your skin at that day it may give a tiny heat like burning sensation, more like adding cream with chemical ingredients after shave. It's pretty good for sensitive skin since the fragrance is almost non.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

very nice creamy cleanser. I take 2 pumps to cleanse my face. Love the consistency. My skin feels fresh and not dry after use. The smell is very "orangy". In the beginning it smells wonderfull but it is almost like there is a bit too much orange fragrance in it, that is the only thing why I do not give 5 stars