FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,817

My skin has been having difficulty to retain moisture since I was small, for example the legs. I used to have snake skin during winter, I.e. dried skin falling off. Ever since I apply this body butter, my overall body skin condition improves so much. I no longer have any dry skin falling off condition. The body butter does help lock moisture and improve skin condition over time(soft and smooth). The smell is also fantastic, love this product! I would recommend anyone who has dry skin.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I love the smell of the body butter - so sweet like a sugar cookie. It is a thick body butter so it needs some work to spread it out and massage it on you body. The tube is quite big so it will last you for a while and for that matter I think the price is allright. I think it is hydrating/moisturizing enough. This is the second (or third?) time I have bought it, so that says enough.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is THE BEST lotion for dry skin!! It really saves me in the winter - absorbs super quickly, doesn't leave ANY grease at all, and the hydrated soft skin lasts for so long. My boyfriend has very problematic skin, especially in the winter, and this is the only thing that worked for him too.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Beautiful! I absolutely love this lotion. It has the greatest quality. It is thick when you squeeze it out of the bottle and it’s soaks into your skin very quickly leaving your hands feeling hardly greasy a few minutes later. It is definitely worth it’s money. It has a rich yet mild smell of vanilla and cocoa butter. It is very gentle on skin and never burns when applied.

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

The only thing I regret is buying just one. I'm totally addicted to its natural smell. I use it as one of my favorite body care products. The size and the quality suit the price quite well. My routine is to put it on my body as soon as I finish my shower. Good-quality and vegan ingredients.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This body butter has saved my skin which gets extremely dry from autoimmune diseases and cold/dry winter weather. Regular lotion isn’t hydrating enough and other creams, oils and butters leave my skin too sticky for using throughout the day. But this one absorbs quickly like a lotion while providing more and longer hydration.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This body butter has an earthier vanilla smell, which is a good fit for the fall season. I apply it every day after showering and while it is moisturizing, I've noticed my skin still feels dry. (In all fairness, this could be due to the tragic lack of rain in California.) The consistency is pretty thick and it does take more work to blend into the skin than regular lotions. I do love many Andalou products and their natural ingredients, but I probably won't buy this one again.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I love this body butter. It smells so great and it nourishes my skin so we'll. I could smell it all day. It is definitely not a butter that you have to reapply frequently.