FI

4.7
Based on 1,693 Ratings
1,395
Posted on May 12, 2022
Pleasant taste & not too hard to chew

I have used Now Brand chewable Papaya Enzymes for many years, last order tasted horrible, I decided to try this brand. I chew 2 of these after each meal to assist with digestion, they work just as good as the Now Brand but they taste good and the tablets don't seem as hard to chew.

0f64c7f1-c718-4553-a12e-90398b339cdc
5dbd3544-43e1-4fc8-b12c-c6cdc302efa1
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,256

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I really liked the Super Papaya because it works on my heartburn. I tried the Tums route but no relief so I bought a bottle of the Super Papaya from my local food store. I decided to look at iHerb and found that I could get two bottles for the price I was paying just for one. I found if I took the Super Papaya, I build up the enzyme in my stomach and now keep up with it at least once a week and no more heartburn . Please click👍if this is helpful🙏.

Posted on May 2, 2022

My kids and I started taking these after meals because my daughter was complaining of stomach aches. Both kids love them and ask for them daily. The chewable tablets are small and have a mild, sweet mint flavor. It's a little too soon to notice if they have made a real difference but I have the impression they have been helping. We take just one Tablet but the dosage is up to 3 after each meal. I like that they are sugar-free since my kids eat them after dinner. Pleased with the quality and size of the bottle.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I like the flavor , I like that its chewable . It helps me with my Gastroparesis. The price is great! I use to buy a bottle of papaya at a local store for a higher price and less tablets . So here at Amazon the price is right , the taste is good, and and the quality is awesome . ingredients are Sucrose, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Corn Starch, Papaya Flavors.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is the quality of Papaya enzymes that has really good benefits and you really know it has good ingredients and it tastes great! 1 tablet is the dosage after you eat and the size of it is really value for money! I already ordered this product so many times and i think you should too!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Excellent quality and value! I have a sensitive stomach and have gluten issues and since taking these, I've noticed the level of my reactions are so low. The ingredients are good quality and the extra benefit is that they taste yummy too. They are cheweables and the size is not huge and easy to digest.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

the bottle and the pill is in good condition and the package also in very safe and strong protection. the box packaging , however it has a little dent on the corner . but the content ( vitamins ) are in still good condition . I have 3 times doing the transaction with iHerb and every thing always satisfy me

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good stuff to have at home and I always carry a few tablets in my bag, just in case I eat too much or the food is too "heavy" I take 3 tablets and it feels much better. It has a pleasant minty taste so not a problem chewing them.