FI

4.9
Based on 13,202 Ratings
12,059
Posted on May 22, 2022

Good quality of Vitamin C. Bonus are the added bioflavonoid complex. The capsules are large in size but easy to swallow. They have a light fruity taste. I have a sensitive stomach, so I take this Vitamin C, which is not acidic and does not cause pain or irritation. Its have effect for me for immunity during the winter months. This package is enough for me for more than 3 months.

4a776ff8-cb0a-4af4-a9eb-b291c9b01bd1
668e04b2-481c-4dc5-a714-42faa3c31e96
Posted on May 20, 2022

It’s very helpful for me and my family to recover sooner after getting a cold or other slight illnesses. We usually take it as long as we start to have any symptoms. Of course, drinking more warm water, taking hot showers, and getting enough rest also help a lot. BTW, the size is easier to swallow. The quality and ingredient are both very good.

109c0a63-3ec2-4dec-9783-6acb72825215

Best vitamin C, does not burden the stomach and the content of 500 ml is ideal for the body, the more the body can not take, it is better to take vitamin C more often in smaller ml content, 500 ml is the maximum for one use. I've been taking these vitamins for several years and I can really see the difference, since I've been taking vitamin C regularly, I've been taking it several times a day, so my immunity is much better, and at the same time, if you don't want to age, give your body enough vitamin C as well. Well, the amount of 500 milligrams is absolutely ideal because your body cannot take more than 500 mg at one time, and in the next three hours it will be able to take another 500 mg, so if you want to do some multiascorbic treatment with vitamin C, you just need to take 500 mg every three hours. otherwise, this formulation is ideal for multiascorbic throat treatment precisely because this vitamin is deacidified and does not burden the digestive tract so much.

ffba8d3a-9bed-4c04-afb3-44cf66af3a5c
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have taken Ester-C for years because it’s gentle and non- acidic in my stomach as is stated on the label. It’s very effective formulated with a citrus bioflavonoid complex that makes it a strong antioxidant. I normally take 500 mg 3 X daily for maintenance or more for sickness. It’s great!

Posted on May 16, 2022

This product is really good, it can effectively strengthen the resistance, and I have gastrointestinal diseases, vitamin C that does not hurt the stomach is very suitable for me

b9c0d237-299b-4441-8bf7-da835d7b2bca
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Ester-C with citrus bioflavonoids is a form of vitamin C that is quickly and easily absorbed by the body. It is non-acidic and gentle on the stomach, making it a good option for people who are sensitive to other forms of vitamin C. The citrus bioflavonoids in Ester-C may help to enhance the antioxidant effects of vitamin C, providing additional protection against cellular damage. Ester-C with citrus bioflavonoids may also support a healthy immune system and help to reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu. Additionally, it may also help to reduce inflammation and promote healthy skin, collagen production, and cardiovascular health.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Daily use of 1 tablet of this drug can eliminate vitamin C deficiency, strengthen and activate the body's defenses, support the body in resisting various viruses. If a cold still overtakes, taking 2 tablets of this vitamin C will have a therapeutic effect, eliminate inflammation and help the body cope with the disease. This vitamin C in the Ester-C format with citrus bioflavonoids turned out to be effective for me, so I can recommend it

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

My nutritionist advised me to get ester-c with bioflavonoids to get a better quality of vitamin C. I'm taking this to improve my immunity and give me a better quality and more absorbable vitamin. The potency is good for me and it doesn't upset my stomach or make me "acid" feeling.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

From what I understand it is the best form of vitamin C. It doesn't cause any unpleasant effect on my stomach. I even gave it to my kids (cut in half). The taste is ok. It is a good support for immune system! The size of package is great - lasts for a long time. Recommend these vitamins!

Mihaikl
Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I diligently take this every day and feel like it has improved my immunity and skin. I have little kids who bring the craziest of germs home from preschool and elementary school. I have only had one bad cold this past winter, and avoided the rest. Most likely from ester-c.