FI

4.9
Based on 12,175 Ratings
11,122
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Repeated purchase of this Ester-C. Prefer the version with the Citrus bioflavonoids ingredient. The tablet size is easy to swallow and it has helped to improve my immunity. Also, this non-acidic version is good my gastric issues. Like the value for money and good effects of this product.

a68cc4a5-635d-499a-bf91-9c3f68acc4b9
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Very high quality product, strengthens the immune system, ingredient of natural origin, very flexible capsule size. The number of mg is indicated on the back of the jar, the acidity of the stomach is not disturbed by stability. It tastes very unpleasant, you need to swallow it right away, the packaging is standard plastic, the effect is immediately noticeable. My potency does not respond to vitamin C, a good antioxidant for men and women.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Very good product and the price is affordable. Vitamin C is great for help our imun to keep our healthy body. Its good to consume it daily. No matter how busy , we should eat this one everyday because it really great . And it so cheap per tablets. So helpful. Great quality. non acid for my stomatch. Vegetable cellulose, calcium silicate, vegetable magnesium stearate, natural palm leaf glaze. No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no soy, no egg, no grapefruit, no sugar, no starch, no artificial color, no artificial flavor, no sodium.

7b2d4bcf-b4b9-431c-af21-11719617939e
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have taken three half-tablets every day for many years (easy to cut with a pen knife / total 1.5 tablets per day). They noticeably help me stay calm mentally and I almost never catch cold. I also give each of my 20 kg dogs 1 tablet per day (also split into 2 halves). They used to have occasional illnesses like diarrhea or loss of appetite, but much less after taking this ester C daily. I don't react well to the one with bioflavinoids. I need this type without added bioflavinoids.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 14, 2023
1,441

The Ester-C — Nutritional Addendum is a revolutionary patented vitamin C formula supplemented by natural metabolites. Metabolites contribute to the assimilation of vitamin C with leukocytes, which are an important component of the body's immune system. Ester-C has a neutral pH level, which makes it non-acid and safe for the stomach. The daily dose of Ester-C ( 1000 mg ) provides reliable support for the immune system within 24 hours. The citrus bioflavonoids added to the prescription of this drug help the body better digest and absorb vitamin C.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Excellent Ester C. Firstly, it is vitamin with bioflavonoids. This helps vitamin to dig more slowly in the intestines. Since vitamin C has an ( about 100 mg per reception ), this is important. Vitamin C is also a wonderful anti-acidant. Not accumulated in the body. hatched from urine. There is no reaction to this vitamin irritation of the gastric mucosa. It is important. At the beginning of the disease, I double the dose for the first three days, after which we usually do not get sick.

EmaAvdispahic
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I drink c vitamin daily because I have iron deficiency and C vitamin helps with apsorbtion. This c vitamin is even better because of citrus bioflavonoid ingredient. Size of tablets is ok and it is easy to swallow. I have digestibe problems and I lobe that this is non-acidic c vitamin. C vitamin is one of the vitamins whitch helps to boost your immunity. please like if you find this rewiew helpfull.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022