FI

TinaChriss
Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Great! Good price and High Concentration!

Read about drinking tart cherry to stop gout flare-ups. It has one of the higher levels of the concentrate per capsule than many others, and that is a definite plus! I'Im not sure how long it takes to be effective. I will update after I have taken it for a longer period of time. This review is NOT medical or professional advice!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have insomnia and not much seems to work for me. This actually works. I fry drowsy and drift off to sleep after taking 2. I wake up clear-headed and refreshed. I wasn’t sure it would work, but it does.

Posted on May 1, 2022

What a great company IHerb is. So many products, such an assortment of Tart Cherry to assist with keeping my gout at bay. Today is 1 May, order placed 22 April, till delivery today, I live in New Zealand Can't recommend company or products enough

Posted on May 5, 2022

It cleanses my blood of uric acid and my joints are less painful than before and I am still using it to see better results

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Its a very strong antioxidant and uric acid eliminator. also I like the concentration in one capsule

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

High potency tart cherry at a reasonable price. Quick delivery & well packed.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Good quality. Having it 2 weeks can sleep more better, it for me very good benefit It work for my body inflammation. easy swallow.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Have bought this before, and it works well for keeping my gout in my ankle at bay.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I use it for fighting my gout in my right foot and it's been doing a great job.