FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Good quality, but very large "softgels"

I live in Arizona and have had some trouble with vitamins melting in our mailbox. I decided to try to order them from Amazon instead of the vitamin vendor (who shall remain nameless in this review) to see if they come to my door instead of the oven, er, I mean mailbox. They arrived quickly and in great condition - not melted together. The problem is that even though the picture on the bottle makes these pills look small, they are actually not. They are enormous. My teenager takes them to help with his acne, and they work, but he nearly gags every time he takes them because they are so large. Please, people, make a smaller gel-cap! Other than that, the actual vitamin is good quality and effective for what we bought it for.

3d0e3031-f089-4bf0-b0f5-b4d4874d8174
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Value for money for it’s quality, high fish oil content of 1250mg (per softgel). Taking this for my daily omega intake, heart and hair health. Absolutely no after taste. The benefits aplenty.

16ff91f1-77a8-44a8-8158-f5dc93873d7f
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Used this supplement for many years, keeps me healthy and strong. I only take 1 soft gel a day, this oil digest very good, no smell whatsoever. I will recommend this product to any one.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Great product at a great price! I stopped taking cod liver oil for a few days because I'd run out. Within two days I had a cold. Bought this, and the cold was gone in no time. Totally recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Is good quality and for adult age Have a package

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Very good quality and nice packaging and good dosage as well

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This product really seems to helps my joints feel better. No bad smell or taste to these.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Potent dose of quality Cod Liver Oil at a very affordable price,.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Love this product ! Easy to swallow !

f5797c64-5125-4d4d-bc94-a6ad60eadba6