FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Instead of eating tons of watermelon or cucumbers I just take this a few of these a day to iprove my cardiovascular health. It helps with boosting energy and muscle performance when I'm training. Taking this along with diet and exercise really helps me feel healthy. The bottle is big and full.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
2,078

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
2,665

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The potency (1000 mg) is right for me, I have no problem swallowing the tablets since they are shaped well. I feel I recuperate faster after exercise and generally I have more energy.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
2,481

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

citrulline the best supplement for the nitric oxide.First grade supplement for the improve muscle building

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I can feel the benefit, difference after intaking 3 caps 30 min before workout, the pump is bigger and last longer than without citrulline.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I bought this because the Now foods brand out of stock. So I tried this brand, it is similar with Now foods.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great quality product.good before training.Gives me energy.increase muscle mass good price for this size