FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

It my first time to try this, so far it has been helping with my digestion, but don’t really like the taste at all, however I just swallow it fast taking it as a supplement pill I believe that it has good quality and it’s ingredients is good too It the size of the pill could be even smaller that would be even better

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

my stomach is very grateful, i dont feel with gas, or uncomfortable, the pills smell awful but is the food for the probiotics, wich helps more than a regular one :)

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This product has really great quality. however, it is expensive truly.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I have constipation and took many brands of probiotics. but this brand help me a lot. I like it. good quality.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

high quality, no after taste

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I was eating other lactic acid bacteria and they were out of stock, so I'm trying to replace them, but I'm eating because they're capsules, so they're easy to eat and have good effects.

b7abf40e-5e2d-447c-b7ed-8433e6a02bf7
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Its quality is excellent, the size of the package is large, its taste is acceptable, it treats constipation, is useful for the intestines and the digestive system, and helps with absorption. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

This product is well known. I suffered from stomach germs for a while and after treatment I continued this treatment and God healed me after this treatment

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

This probiotic was recommended by my doctor and I can already see results.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I ordered it for my customers, I will modify the evaluation and evaluate the quality when using the product