FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
Great product !!

After a couple of weeks taking this powder with Juice, Joghurt and even Cottage Cheese I feel more energetic, love it!! Dog loves it too and even my cat takes a few licks on his fresh raw meat meal, seems to be healthy for everyone, will definitely order this item again !!

Recommended its superfood and quality good Dark, leafy greens are a good source of Vitamins A & K. A diet rich in nutritious greens can help support overall health and wellness. Our Organic Kale Powder is a convenient way to boost your daily smoothie to help you feel amazing every day.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Perfect quality. Ingredients are great. Taste like wheat grass. Antioxidants benefits. Package is resealable so it doesn't go bad. I mix it with other fruit, kale, and beat powder. The perfect size for thee price. You get more then what you pay for. I would highly recommend drinking this on a daily basis.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I wanted to be healthy but I don’t like vegetables so I thought I’d give this a try. It has a very strong taste so be careful with the amount you use per time. I wasted a lot of it by adding too much into my smoothie and I ended up dumping the whole drink. Adding some sweetness will definitely improve the flavor. Overall I would recommend it because it made it easy for me to consume nutrition and for the health benefits, it’s a good superfood!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Kale is a great addition to my my protein shake, it has a great benefits of balancing hormones too, I used to buy it fresh and boil it because fresh kale have a lot of oxalates, but it gets spoiled quickly. This product takes all the hassle away.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Quality is good, very fine texture! Easy to make the smoothie to my hubby as he has fatty liver. Dr berg recipe for liver issue, kale + blueberry + kefir, and it is good for keto diet! Please give me a thumb up if the recipe is good for you!

iReeRee
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
3,096
1,857

Kale is one of the healthiest foods on the planet due to its high concentration of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants .. I use this in a VEGGIE Shake ingredient based as it has a Kale flavor aftertaste 🙂🙂 👍🏻 if helpful plz like 👍🏻

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

The easy way to add a key ingredient to my smoothy and enhance my diet with this quality superfood. The soft package makes for easy storage.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I mix these with my amazing grass greens to give me an extra boost of vitamins and minerals. Kale is rich in vitamin A, C and K, cloraphyll and minerals.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This is my second time to order. I used to make a green drink in the morning right after wake up. It helps me away from constipation. And also the rich nutrition from kale as super food.