FI

4.6

Most helpful positive review

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Good

I like that it contains fruit and vegetables, unlike similar priducts that would focus on grasses and sea vegetables. I take it to supplement when I don't get to consume enough produce. I mix it with water. it is too sweet for me, but would probably appeal to children. It can also be mixed in porridge or other breakfast bowls, or in smoothies and juices. Just be mindful of the flavour and sweetness. Should be refrigerated after opening. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Global reviews (296)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on May 20, 2023

Amazing Grass Kidz Superfood Blend in Berry Blast flavor is a dietary supplement designed for children that contains a blend of organic greens, fruits, and veggies, including wheatgrass, spinach, and broccoli. It is marketed as a tasty and convenient way to help kids get the nutrients they need to support their overall health and well-being.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 3, 2023

I took it for a child of 2 years as an additional source of vitamins in the winter. I add to kefir, to cottage cheese. the child eats with pleasure. composition is excellent. I think that such a product should be in every home where there are children, especially if this house is in a city where it is not easy to buy high-quality fruits, vegetables and herbs. but remember that for all its benefits, this product is not a substitute for all-natural products. Please put a plus sign if the review was helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

It was very difficult to find a good and easy to use product for my special need child. I spent a good amount of time and money trying different products until I landed on the Amazing Grass Superfood Berry Blast, I mix it with my son's Mango juice and he takes it with no issue. love the quality, for a fussy eater it is the best. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Especially needed for picky eaters - my tip is to start introducing a little amount, mix with a bit of water, and add juice - this way your child wont recognize it and refuse it! It has the benefits of all the greens which kids, lets be jonest, eat rarely. Brilliant quality time and again and I also use it in my smoothies! Great taste as well! 100% recommended!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I was rather worried my son would not like the taste. But, its surprisingly quite nice! Very berry flavoured powder. The powder dissolves quickly upon contact with liquids. I mix it into his juice and no complaints. Goes very well with yoghurt too! Contains lots of fruits and veggies. Perfect for fussy eaters who dont consume their daily fruit and veggie intake. If you take the powder on its own, the initial taste is a sour berry taste followed with hints of a green veggie flavour which is mild and some sweetness. A small spoon comes inside to help measure and give appropriate amounts each serving. It is also sealed with a foil to maintain freshness. The powder keeps dry in the container for a month without it clumping too much. It does not require refrigeration. Even when it does, it still dissolves easily in water or juice. The chocolate flavour is also great for kids who do not like berry flavour. 1 container can last up to a month with daily use. The quality of the powder is good.

Posted on May 15, 2023

The taste is not bad, it's good for children's health, and they have become accustomed to it after eating for a long time. The key is comprehensive nutrition and the variety is delicious

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Posted on May 26, 2023

A good additive, excellent packaging, as well as a nice price, I recommend buying!)

Posted on Apr 27, 2023

The quality it's excellent the flor was really good i strong recommended

Posted on Apr 10, 2023

Great quality n useful for kids health. Good composition. My kids love it.