FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
4,624

i'm going to try for the first time a supplement of butyrate known to be highly beneficial for the colon health, especially if you have a leaky gut. It is also good for allergies, anyway if you take care of your gut health you will see improvements in many areas of the body.

I take this with two glasses of water, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Then I have my shower, dress and makeup. Then my morning coffee. I take a second dose mid afternoon half an hour before my pre-workout. I have SIBO/IBS and I'm really seeing the benefit when combined with banana powder - 1/2Tbsp in my morning smoothie and another 1/2Tbsp after my dinner in a glass of water (I just drink it down in a one-er). I follow the recommended dose. When I buy my next bottle I am going to try increasing it to one capsule three times a day.

Epinerein
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Normalizes dopamine. You might be able to feel a mood increase after taking it. Butyrate and NAC are basically the ultimate supplement combo for depression, mood swings, and addictive behaviors. I was able to quit smoking using NAC & Butyrate. I was also taking stimulants for years while using the combo and it helped me regulate my use and reduce my cravings. I don’t recommend you doing that. But if you’re taking stimulants anyways then it’s a must. The taste and smell is a bit cheesy, so just be aware. The ingredients are okay. I like sodium butyrate better as it has better dosage. But this one is okay too.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Affordable SCFA for good gut I health repair leaking gut issues and reduce toilet visits from 10 over time to 7 times a day after 2 weeks of 1-2 capsules daily. I continue to dream on

9a39b6b7-0201-4e74-a9bd-49266411eb2f
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Quality product, I notice a huge difference in how my gut feels when I take this, thank you IHerb for making it affordable to look after my health. So many useful products that are delivered fast.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

My naturopath recommended this to me because a stool test showed I had low levels of butyrate producing bacteria. Butyrate is really important for improving your mood, among other things.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

wow this is so smelly. its literally like eating farts. my fingers, if it touches it, will stink for hours. i need to wear gloves to take it out. i have no real effects from it thats visible. i am terrified of burping if i take it. now im stuck with it because of all these fear.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This works exactly the same as the Nutricology brand. I don't notice anything different between the two formulas when looking at the label and they both feel the same when I use them. This one also smells like sulphur cheese powder, just be aware. It did help my bowel movements after a week of consistent use, with minor discomfort at the beginning, but it faded as my body got used to taking it.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Calcium butyrate is known to help with a leaky gut problem. We've taken these capsules for a month as part of the recovery phase together with Zinc carnosine and glutamine. Seems to be working

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

i'm going to try for the first time a supplement of butyrate known to be highly beneficial for the colon health, especially if you have a leaky gut. It is also good for allergies, anyway if you take care of your gut health you will see improvements in many areas of the body, as Hippocratus said: all disease begins in the gut.