FI

• S
Based on 1,068 Ratings
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I'm so in love with this product.The scent is very nice.You don't need to use a lot of product in every use.After shaving it leaves the skin very soft.After use it leaves for a while skin very smooth.Very good quality.The package are beautiful.The shave cream feels very light when you put it on your skin.So I will buy this product again.Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Smells nice, extra smooth. Makes shaving really easy. Feels strange on mucous of genitals - maybe it’s not the best idea to use this cream on it. My BF uses this cream to shave face and has much less shaving cuts.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The smell really feels like a true tropical mango. It is like a balsam like consistency. You have to be a bit careful when shaving, not to cut yourself, especially if you are using a man-pro kit:)) I liked it was very moisturizing and the ingredients are nice too.

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

great scent and smell good quality size care package benefit composition feel add it to personal routine frequency use no flavor is sensitive moisturize gentle age

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The most quality cream shave! Its like gel or something, smells incredible. My skin feel really smooth and I love it! Scent is really nice.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Bought for myself but hubby steals it. He gets a super smooth shave and it mousturises his skin. The smell is fantastic and a tube lasts ages.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is the only shaving cream that has ever worked for me- I have extremely sensitive skin and I suffer razor burn frequently, but i genuinely had none after using this