FI

4.5
Based on 1,292 Ratings
HMB
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I've been using the Maximum formula during winter for years but am sensitive to sunlight so don't use it during summer. I got this to use during summer and I love it; it's essentially the same as the Maximum only difference is that it doesn't have the AHAs. I love that it's completely fragrance free and there is no scent at all when it's applied. It's a fairly thick lotion but it spreads easily and skin feels very moisturized and smooth after application.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

This is a really smooth, hydrating lotion that isn’t overly greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin. Fragrance-free so it’s very gentle. I love to use it after shaving because I have very sensitive skin and it definitely cuts down on razor burn and irritation. Leaves my skin feeling very soft. It’s a must-have for me, especially in winter. I love that the ingredients are healthier for my skin and for the planet than a lot of other options. If you have sensitive or dry skin, this is a winner!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Changed the packaging since the last time I ordered, but still the same moisturizing lotion. Not completely "unscented" as it does have a faint scent, but not a fake perfumed odor. I like to mix it with a scented lotion to add a mild fragrance that isn't overpowering or will give me headaches.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is such a good value for the size. It has lasted us a good long time! Love that the texture is not greasy and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I use it after shaving and it also helps reduce razor burn and irritation. Anything with fragrance is a no-go for that, so the unscented is perfect for me.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
1,365

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

No scent, I use it after the shower, absorbs quickly, leaves no sticky residue. Skin feels well moisturized all day. I have sensitive skin and my age is 27. My mum has used this for ages so I decided to try it. I will repurchase. Packaging is easy to use pump. If you found this helpful a thumbs up would make my day :)

Posted on May 26, 2022

Unscented, best for dry and sensitive skin. Quite thick but not greasy and spreads easily. Very moisturizing. Still observing if it’s good for tropical weather like ours, but on the initial use, it seems ok. Size is quite big so it’s good value for money. Packaging is ok.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Love this lotion, it's the only one that keeps my skin moisturized all day. During the winter season, my skin gets REALLY dry and sometimes peels. This does the trick and would be perfect for someone with sensitive skin. Love that there is no scent and the texture is rich and creamy. Excellent quality product. The size of the bottle is also great, I only have to buy one once or twice a year. Great for use with people of any age.

I was very surprised at how perfect this lotion is. Most lotions are too watery, or too greasy. This one is just right and my skin stays moisturized for a very long time; I don't have to reapply lotion frequently throughout the day. My son also uses for his eczema and it helps to keep his skin moisturized without the irritation. He also doesn't have to reapply several times a day, as eczema patients skin dries out quickly. I recommend for family use.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022