FI
4.1

4.1
Posted on May 31, 2022

White cream that applies clear and feels smooth. Got one tone darker, similar to how I would naturally tan in 2 hours under the sun. i. e. Not orange on fair Asian skin. Dries down comfortably with no stain transfer in 10 to 15 min. Buildable with a second application per instructions. Slight citrus scent but does not affect me. Good size that can probably do 3 or more full body applications. I will definitely keep this in my self care routine. Good quality and will buy again!

b7e1eec9-8cdb-48f9-9547-37af4b8b98df
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have been using this product for years. I am very fair with gold/yellow warm undertones and most self tanning products make me look orange. I absolutely love this lotion! First of all, it smells amazing, like orange vanilla cake. Second, the color builds gradually for a very natural look. Third, it is moisturizing and makes my skin so soft. A tip when using this product is to avoid your knees, the color will deposit more there and make a dark spot.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This sunless tanner works very well. It has a nice mild scent, quality ingredients, and works quickly. It’s not the biggest sized bottle but it lasted a while for me. It creates a natural bronze skin tone. I like that it feels nice on the skin and absorbs well.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

6cdc782f-29ec-47da-945c-b9f82a2cc585
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

6ef623d9-c5e4-40e6-9b45-618f9f33ef65
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love this product. I have used it for years because of it's natural ingredients. Works well on my skin Pricing is good and delivery is a plus

fb1427ae-cee1-4bb9-801b-2b7ed9bb749d
Posted on Dec 14, 2022

This is a decent product. I use it on my face rather than the rest of my body. The size is not suitable for the whole body in my opinion, maybe it will only last a couple of applications. But if you use it on your face it can stretch a long way. I think it’s better to use another brand that’s more of a mousse on the rest of your body. Also I have to say the scent isn’t so bad. It smells better than other fake tanners.