FI

• S
Based on 2,687 Ratings
1,596
Posted on May 11, 2022
high spf without white cast!

I have been using it for about 1 month now. The consistency is rather thick given the high spf but it does not result in a white cast. I need to apply 2 layers of it on my face with a 1 minute interval so that it can be absorbed properly. There is a faint smell that is actually rather nice. Packaging is nice and handy, easy to bring outdoors.

ad1dceca-967d-412d-841b-a92e7d466bf2
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,411

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

First thing I noticed was the strong citrusy scent. It's a bit overpowering from the bottle, but the smell goes away in minutes. It has a dry feeling when applying to face, so I think it might benefit oilier skin types? My favorite was that there was ZERO white cast lol, overall a pretty good product. I have no idea if it stings the eyes cuz I use a mineral sunscreen for my eyes. I'll update if I buy again but so far so good :)) Hit the thumbs up if it helps :))

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Love this sun block. I have tanned skin and it won’t have white cast as it absorb into the skin. Smells really nice too. Bought the green tea and pure lavender. Will definitely get again.

be4d9931-22b6-447a-8751-657e4b65abf3
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I love the smell a lot. it is lemon and green tea scented. great uv protection and a beautiful addition to my skin care routine. it is slightly thicker in composition in comparison to my other sunscreens. I noticed it feels a little too shiny and takes a bit longer to dry up, leaving a highlight-ish look.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

The scent is strong feels like a good quality the size fit the description do not use if you have sensitive skin I use it with Alba Botanica, Acnedote, Oil Control Lotion and it made my skin peel (I have oily skin) so after using it I put another regular moisturizer and the combination is amazing! It is Amazing to have Alba Botanica in iHerb. This is becoming my favorite brand!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
1,347

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Liked the texture and it doesn’t leave any white spots. In the beginning I have used it on my face but to be honest I think I shouldn’t have done that since some pimples have made their appearance and I felt the irritation and the redness on my face but it was my fault. So don’t use it on your face if you have a sensitive skin . Thanks