FI
Based on 1,048 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,048 Ratings
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

i absolutely love this body oil. the scent is so tropical and warm and lasts a while.. it is so easy to use with a small spout so you dont pour out too much. it is a great quality body oil and soaks well into the skin. the packaging is cute and tropical and a great size for the value.. as i age, my skin is getting drier so i love this body oil for its hydration benefits.. it moisturizes my very dry and sensitive skin and nourishes very well. please do not discontinue this. i love it

e0c4567b-97ec-4f93-bcbe-fcb4a9118d73
837b37ea-5c07-4ced-a6ec-1c3736f3d2bb
ead90749-ed75-4099-9929-5f50062c4be6
Posted on Jan 7, 2023

great price and quality. decent size. scent is like a little hint of coconut but not exactly. great for massage and to moisturize and nourishment for skin. my skin is sensitive and no ill effects. always use first on a small area to see how your skin responds. safely packaged and arrived intact.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Ive used countless bottles of this for years. Compared to other oils, this does not stay on skin surface, it absorbs and nourishes the skin. I have really dry legs/shins, and this does the trick. Every now and then i use this all over my body, just to nourish the skin. I’m sensitive to smells, but this has a mild vanilla/pancake scent that subsides over time. I hope they never discontinue this product.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Hawaiian body oil has a great scent and is extremely moisturizing. I use it as soon as I get out the shower and it makes my skin feel very soft. Great size and I will definitely be ordering again. The benefits are amazing. Nourishment for my skin!!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I love using oils after shower and this one smells and feels heavenly on skin. Really great natural ingredients, lovely for sensitive skin and smell really is divine.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Due to the high quality ingredients, I think this is a great product. The scent is great, size is good for the price and the package arrived very quickly. Recommended!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I use it after shower on wet skin, therefor product consumption is small and results are great.Very happy with it, does not leave a greasy film on skin, smell is subtle and very pleasant . Does not add dewy glow, but moisturizes well.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Feels so nice on the skin after a long day at the beach and after a nice warm shower. Smells beautiful. Scent feels like being on holidays! Leaves the skin soft and smooth and smelling lovely!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My skin looks so good after using this oil. i love it. ❤️ Smells like maple syrup. I wasn't too sure at first but I love it now.