FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Great ingredients, 4 Types of Hyaluronic Acid good hydration for skin. I use it at day and night , it's intense texture gel cream but fast absorption. It's great moisturizer good for all skin types especially dry and aging. Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for skin is awesome , good hydration , smooth and soft skin, healthy skin and reduced fine line and wrinkles. Gentle cream ,, Great quality skincare. You should try it!! ,, 🥰 I apply to face and under eyes. The scent is very light

ae7059bd-7c17-4eb3-ab49-3076c19b9ae4
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I literally saw my skin transform before my eyes. It was dry, tired and haggard looking. Then after I washed my face and put on some of this cream, it freshened up almost immediately. I've never found a cream like this before. Seriously lucked out when I saw it at 60% off, and bought 10 at one go... should've stocked up even more. So happy with this find!!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022
4,896

It's great moisturizer for sensitive , age, and dry skin. I used it at day and night, it's intense texture gel cream , the scent is very light not bad. I apply to face , necj and under eyes. It's reduced dry and fine line. I really like it!! Great ingredients with 4D Hyaluronic Acid. Good quality!! 👍💖

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Advanced Clinical 1000X Boost Hyaluronic skin gel cream is fragrance free , it comes in a small jar, you may use it as a daily routine . It moisturizes the skin , it's also good for people with sensitive skin . It has a smooth texture when applying. You can use it all seasons.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I had stopped using moisturizers on my face because everything made me break out. Finally, I've found something that doesn't bother my sensitive skin and actually makes it better! My face is smoother and softer when I use it. Though it has the word "cream" on the label, it's actually a gel. A little goes a long way, and the price is very reasonable for a hyaluronic acid product. And I love that it has no synthetic fragrances. (The ingredients themselves have a light scent but it dissipates quickly.)

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I have very dry skin on my face. There really isn’t a scent at all. This has worked in just a short amount of time. I love it. I’ve found it to be the only thing so far that has helped my dry skin. I have very flaky skin and this makes it look very smooth and moisturized. I would highly recommend getting this product if you have a dry flaky face. All ages would benefit from this product. It is a little smaller in size, but lasts a while because you don’t need to use much.

I loved the texture of the Gel cream. It does not feel sticky or greasy, after i applied on my skin my skin looks shiny but without being oily. I would say, it was not 100% hydrating my skin, or maybe my skin is too dry especially at my laugh lines. So i have to use much longer to tell the optimal result. So far this is a great gel cream, smells great non greasy & non irritant. It's definitely worth for the price!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This product was very helpful in moisturizing and getting rid of dry patches of skin on my face. It does not make me break out so that is an added bonus!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Wonderful product, skin soothing with no residual stickiness, also skinfeels very soft & pliable after application. I have a very mature skin, looking forward to some more anti-aging results. Layers well with the other Advanced Cinicals Creams.Yet another GREAT Advanced Cinicals product.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

The texture of the cream is jelly, very pleasant to the touch, quickly absorbed and leaves the skin with a feeling of freshness, I have very dry skin but still gives a feeling of moisture and at the same time not oily. Excellent under makeup